Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Certificate Employment different job title payslip for skill assessment

Hi guys,

I need your advise

Im on a stage of gathering the required documents for my skill assessment. Im about to ask my previous company for my certificate of employment but I have work as 3 roles. My first role is technical support then transfer to system administration role(from asst sys ad to sys ad) both TS job and sys ad has completely different job responsibility. When I left the company they gave me an experience certificate(not sure if needed) that stating i worked as system admin fully in company not mentioning i work before as Technical support. Heres my doubt. if my company provide me a certificate of employment indicating only system admin title and in my payslip which shows there my previous roles. Will it cause me an issue for my assessment? will they compare the job title of the payslip and certificate of employment?

Regards,
Arji

Comments

• AuzzieCutieAuzzieCutie πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ™

@Axle01 said:
    Hi guys,

I need your advise

Im on a stage of gathering the required documents for my skill assessment. Im about to ask my previous company for my certificate of employment but I have work as 3 roles. My first role is technical support then transfer to system administration role(from asst sys ad to sys ad) both TS job and sys ad has completely different job responsibility. When I left the company they gave me an experience certificate(not sure if needed) that stating i worked as system admin fully in company not mentioning i work before as Technical support. Heres my doubt. if my company provide me a certificate of employment indicating only system admin title and in my payslip which shows there my previous roles. Will it cause me an issue for my assessment? will they compare the job title of the payslip and certificate of employment?

Regards,
    Arji

For ACS skills assessment hindi lang nakabase sila sa job title, they consider your overall work experience, including your duties performed at kung pasok ba sa anzsco occu mo. Kaya very important ang mga duties and responsibilities na pinerform mo nakaoutline sa COE mo. I think to strengthen your nominated occupation in skills assessment request a detailed employment reference letter from your previous company detailing your various job roles
    and responsibilities. In this way mas malinaw rin na nagkaroon ka ng 3 roles. May example format si ACS sa website sa ganyan you may want to check it.πŸ™‚
    And although your payslips shows your previous roles it shouldn’t cause any issue if the employment reference letter clearly outlines all your duties and responsibilities across different job titles. πŸ™‚ Mas ok din kung ikaw na ang gumawa ng reference letter para mas detailed at accurate na mahighlight mo yung relevant skills. Tapos pwede mo ipa approve sa previous employer mo para mapirmahan. πŸ™‚
    Use your payslips din to support your claim that you held 3 roles. Include these and other relevant docs sa assessment. Cheers!😊

• Axle01Axle01 Posts: 4Member

@AuzzieCutie said:

@Axle01 said:
    Hi guys,

I need your advise

Regards,
    Arji

For ACS skills assessment hindi lang nakabase sila sa job title, they consider your overall work experience, including your duties performed at kung pasok ba sa anzsco occu mo. Kaya very important ang mga duties and responsibilities na pinerform mo nakaoutline sa COE mo. I think to strengthen your nominated occupation in skills assessment request a detailed employment reference letter from your previous company detailing your various job roles
    and responsibilities. In this way mas malinaw rin na nagkaroon ka ng 3 roles. May example format si ACS sa website sa ganyan you may want to check it.πŸ™‚
    And although your payslips shows your previous roles it shouldn’t cause any issue if the employment reference letter clearly outlines all your duties and responsibilities across different job titles. πŸ™‚ Mas ok din kung ikaw na ang gumawa ng reference letter para mas detailed at accurate na mahighlight mo yung relevant skills. Tapos pwede mo ipa approve sa previous employer mo para mapirmahan. πŸ™‚
    Use your payslips din to support your claim that you held 3 roles. Include these and other relevant docs sa assessment. Cheers!😊

Thanks for the reply po.

let say sa certificate of employment has only 1 job title with detail duties and responsibilitis and in payslip it shows 3 different job title. Ok lang kaya yun? I have been technical support for only 1 year, it takes 2 years before the HR change my job title. Also I just want make my certificate of employment solid experience. Even sa experience certificate nakalagay I have held the same position for 8 years. Un nga lang pag assess makita sa payslip i have held 3 positions for 8 years.

• AuzzieCutieAuzzieCutie πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ™

@Axle01 said:

@AuzzieCutie said:

@Axle01 said:
    Hi guys,

I need your advise

Regards,
    Arji

Thanks for the reply po.

let say sa certificate of employment has only 1 job title with detail duties and responsibilitis and in payslip it shows 3 different job title. Ok lang kaya yun? I have been technical support for only 1 year, it takes 2 years before the HR change my job title. Also I just want make my certificate of employment solid experience. Even sa experience certificate nakalagay I have held the same position for 8 years. Un nga lang pag assess makita sa payslip i have held 3 positions for 8 years.

Gaya ng sabi ko sa previous message ko, for ACS skills assessment hindi lang sila nakabase sa job title, they consider your overall work experience, including your duties performed at kung align ba sa anzsco occu mo. Kaya very important ang mga duties and responsibilities na pinerform mo is nakaoutline sa COE mo. Dito ko din yan nalaman sa mga kasama natin sa pinoyau na tumutulong sumagot sa forum and sa pagbackread and sa pagvisit madalas sa ACS website.πŸ™‚ If you think that the discrepancy between your COE job title and payslips could raise questions you may opt the statutory declaration to help clarify the discrepancies at para mas mapresent ang employment experience mo ng maayos at consistent para sa skills assessment. It’s important that your employment document is clear, accurate and consistent. πŸ™‚ You can ask your Manager to confirm your roles, duties and responsibilities and how your job evolved overtime. Detailed account of your employment history, covering the job titles and corresponding duties. Explain din kung bakit may pagkakaiba ang binigay nilang COE at sa payslip mo. May guideline din si ACS sa website about sa stat dec.πŸ™‚ Need ipanotaryo ng pipirma.
    Ok din for additional supporting doc is a statement from HR explaining why your COE only shows one job title despite you holding multiple roles and confirm your employment history.πŸ™‚ To guide you properly, you can also ask professional advice and assistance from MARA agents and immig lawyers.

mathilde9
  • Axle01Axle01 Posts: 4Member

@AuzzieCutie said:

@Axle01 said:

@AuzzieCutie said:

@Axle01 said:
    Hi guys,

I need your advise

Regards,
    Arji

Thanks for the reply po.

Gaya ng sabi ko sa previous message ko, for ACS skills assessment hindi lang sila nakabase sa job title, they consider your overall work experience, including your duties performed at kung align ba sa anzsco occu mo. Kaya very important ang mga duties and responsibilities na pinerform mo is nakaoutline sa COE mo. Dito ko din yan nalaman sa mga kasama natin sa pinoyau na tumutulong sumagot sa forum and sa pagbackread and sa pagvisit madalas sa ACS website.πŸ™‚ If you think that the discrepancy between your COE job title and payslips could raise questions you may opt the statutory declaration to help clarify the discrepancies at para mas mapresent ang employment experience mo ng maayos at consistent para sa skills assessment. It’s important that your employment document is clear, accurate and consistent. πŸ™‚ You can ask your Manager to confirm your roles, duties and responsibilities and how your job evolved overtime. Detailed account of your employment history, covering the job titles and corresponding duties. Explain din kung bakit may pagkakaiba ang binigay nilang COE at sa payslip mo. May guideline din si ACS sa website about sa stat dec.πŸ™‚ Need ipanotaryo ng pipirma.
    Ok din for additional supporting doc is a statement from HR explaining why your COE only shows one job title despite you holding multiple roles and confirm your employment history.πŸ™‚ To guide you properly, you can also ask professional advice and assistance from

the problem is my nominated occupation experience will reduce by 2 years which means i will get only 6 years, AFAIK it should be closely related to your nominated occupation.

my timeline of work in same company

1st position : technical support (not related to nominated occupation) july2014-aug2015
    2st position : technical support(same position but related to nominated occupation) sept2015- oct2017
    3rd position: assistant system administration(related to nominated occupation) nov2017-jan2019
    4th position: system administration (related to nominated occupation) feb2019-may2023

Is it possible to put this in employee reference with the technical support same job title but different responsibility?