Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent in Glenelg East

migik22migik22 MelbournePosts: 42Member
edited February 2014 in Housing & Rentals
Hello kabayans! My husband and I are looking for a single or a couple who is willing to share the unit that we would be renting. Rent is AUD 150/week and hati sa utilities (water, electricity and internet kung magkaka dsl). The unit will available on April 16, 2013.

The unit is near the tram and the bus stops - nasa 2-5 mins walk lang. Walking distance to Glenelg Beach.

Please send me an email at [email protected] (mas nakakareply ako agad sa email) if you are interested. Sana yung pwedeng mag stay until January 2014.

Note: darating lang ang mama ko at ang baby ko. Mag stay sila from last week of April to mid-July. Makakasama natin sila I hope ok lang.

Comments

• migik22migik22 Melbourne
    Hello everyone! Hubby and I decided that we would take care of the water bill. Also, sa water open kami sa negotiation kasi kung 1 lang ka share, hindi nga naman fair na half sa electricity.