Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @bbgirl ok lang yan whatever works for you. Samahan lang ng dasal oks na oks tun. Apir!

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• annalissajoanannalissajoan Melbourne
    @Yukishih Please help, im planning to take Aged Care sa kangan kasi dun malapit yung matuition sa akin, but it will only last for 6 months after that i should go home. My other option is Enrolled nursing, which is 1.5 years but I cant afford the show money. I have dependents kasi and IDP computed that I should have 4M in the bank for this. I am really despondent but I'm not losing hope. Do you think Aged Care is worth the risk? Makakakuha ba ako ng employer to sponsor me a working visa? Or after aged care can I stay further to study proper nursing? Please enlighten me. I am nurse but no working experience, may IELTS narin ako 7.5.. I am really saddenned by the 4M financial requirements..
    @annalissajoan nagtanong ka ba da IDP yung possiblity na makakuha ka ng employer!

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @i_am_ybba hi, may tats ka ba or hubby mo? hep b din ang addtnl test? yung husbnd ko kc my tats kya inorder ng hep b test, hindi ba madelay ang medical becz of that? mbilis nyo lng din nlman result? naupload in agad? tnx

@Siopao23 how did u know na naupload na medical mo?

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

@laquips oo nun august 8 pa at no further tests needed. Sana ok na lahat. Nakapag medical ka na ba?

@laquips oops sorry mali basa ko sa question mo hehehe. Nag email ako sa nhsi

@Siopao23 Nku hindi pa.. They are suggesting kasi na enrolled nursing eh nanghina ako sa show money na required. if enrolled nursing, do you have an idea how much money should i have in my bank.
    edited August 2013
    @Siopao23 after how many says from the date na ngpamedical ka nag-email sa nhsi? done na kme medicals nung sat aug 10

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received

Thank you dear Lord!

@annalissajoan naku wala ako idea mag back read ka meron dyan ka makikita pero malaki yan ako nga IT kunuha ko subclass 572 1.3 sabi ng agent ko. Ilang ba kasama mo sa OZ?

@laquips aug 2 ako nag pamedical aug 8 na upload mga 6 days din

@Siopao23 Only me. I dont intend to bring dependents naman
    @Siopao23 ahh okis thanks ha

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

Thank you dear Lord!

@laquips nakapag medical ka na?

@annalissajoan ask options sa IDP ilatag mo yung kaya mo at hindi mo kaya para at least alam nila kung san ka pwede

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    Grabe, naka pag lodge nako ng Aug. 7 tapos wala pa confirmation at request for medical exam. Heto pa lang nakakainip na.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@PampangasBest patience lang. Malay mo mamaya check mo email mo

@Siopao23 Thanks man. I haven't learned noh? Halos lahat ng tao dito yan na ung lesson learned. Patience is really a virtue :) I hope may magrant na rin dito this week.

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @annalissajoan hi! if i were you. age care kukunin ko. then while studying apply ka na din sa mga age care, yung iba kumukuha naman daw sila. if in case mtapos mo na and wala pa dn employer, apply ka nlng ng bn nursing, yung 4m mo sa fund ipang-tuition mo nlng, wala pang show money. that is to buy time while looking for employer. yung 4m na yun kaya mo na yun buong course ng nursing e. per sem lang naman ang bayaran ng tuition so hindi bgla yung pera. dont ask IDP about employer and all, some of them wont answer you kasi study lang daw sila and they dont want others to point fingers in them kung d ka makahanap ng work. hope this helps! :)

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• caiomhe10caiomhe10 Fujairah
    @annalissajoan suggest ko sau take the 1yr bs nursing conversion course. Mgenrol ka s universities under streamlined visa processing subclass 573 visa. No need proof of funds, financial declaration lng n msusuportahan m pgaarsl mo at pgstay m dun. After nung course mkkpgapply kn s aphra for registration bsta may all 7 ielts kn rn.. Mas maigi un kysa mgaged care course k tpos afterwards mgbsn..
  • tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @caiomhe10 ang alam ko kasi ung conversion program need ng expi.. pero depende sa school pa din.. ako kasi inalok ng curtin university dati nun pero tinanong kung may 1year expi ako e.. more on bridging na kasi ung conversion program kaya malamang need nya din magapply sa aphra kung papayagan sya. if im not mistaken.. not sure a.. pero based lang to sa mga nabasa ko dito sa forum. hehe. sabi kasi ni @annalissajoan wala daw sya expi e.. tama ba?

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

@PampangasBest lalabas din yang mga grant. Lahat tayo makakakuha ngyong august

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    edited August 2013
    Hi. I emailed the Embassy last Friday then here is their response:

"As you may be aware, your visa application is an Assessment Level 3 case
    and as per the information available on our website, the DIAC Global
    Service Standard for processing times for these visas is 90 days.

I note your visa application was lodged on July 15, 2013 and this visa
    application is therefore still within our service standards and applicants
    do have a responsibility to ensure they leave reasonable time between
    lodgment date and course commencement dates and intended travel to
    Australia in accordance with our published service standards."

Nagulat ako ng bigla. Bakit ako nag-fall sa Assessment Level 3 na dapat SVP ako, which is the streamlined visa. Buti nalang ini-mail ko sila (embassy), pag hindi, naghihintay pala ako sa wala this month. Bakit kaya? Grabe. Parang nabagsakan ako ng, ewan ko ba.

I-emailed IDP as soon as I receive the email. They said they will contact the embassy soon. Sana maayos ung assessment level ko.

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

@lightsaber07 ano course mo?

Guys, just received my acknowledgement from australian embassy via email.

Medical Examination (501)
    Chest x-ray (502)

How much kaya mga to?

VET - Subclass 572

@Siopao23 Bachelor of Health Sciences at Bond University. Sobrang nakakalungkot. Akala ko, baka this week meron na ung grant pero may problema pala.

Subclass 573 - SVP

15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

@PampangasBest mga 3700 binayad ko sa nhsi

edited August 2013
    @PampangasBest Sa St. Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic ay Php 4, 250.00
    And sa Nationwide ata it about 3,500k plus, which is cheaper. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

@Siopao23 Bachelor of Health Sciences at Bond University. Sobrang nakakalungkot. Akala ko, baka this week meron na ung grant pero may problema pala.
    Maayos din yan ng IDP dont worry

@Siopao23 Sana nga. It all ends up with the help of IDP. With God's help, I hope everything will turn out good. I really want to attend our university's orientation week which commences in 2 September 2013.

Subclass 573 - SVP