Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• tenseakotenseako Brisbane
    @chill_ice wala e.. ang sabi ng nhsi wala na daw additional request sa knila. yun nga ding additional request ang inaantay ko e.. ikaw ba may additional req na? alam mo na result ng medicla mo?

Subclass 573 - SVP
    ELICOS for 12 weeks + BS Nursing
    ELICOS commencing on October 24, 2013

April 15 2013 - letter offer from QUT
    June 3, 2013 - paid tuition fee
    June 10, 2013 - accepted offer
    June 20, 2013 - eCOE given
    June 26, 2013 - visa lodge via IDP
    June 27, 2013 - visa lodgment confirmation text received
    July 2, 2013 - informed for medical
    July 3, 2013 - medicals done
    July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    Augsut 16, 2013 - VISA GRANT! :D
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @tenseako nung medical ko mismo may additional test n ko kasi diabetic ako. D ko pa nakita result ng medical ko. Ikaw ba nakuha mo n result ng medical mo? Nung una ko email s diac d naman sinabi na narefer ang sabi may phone interview, tapos second email eh dun sinabi na narefer.

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@chill_ice oo, kasi may nagadvise din sa kn na member dito na itanong ko daw result.. i think okay naman na yung sau,, i mean clearance nlng talga ung inaantay.. ung akin kasi im sure hihingi pa sila ng additional test e.. kung hindi na at clearance nlng.. swerte ko nun kasi less gastos. kelan ka last time ngemail sa embassy? ano sabi nila? 8th weeks din?

Subclass 573 - SVP

July 5, 2013 - medicals uploaded. NHSI informed me that there's no need for additional tests.
    July 6, 2013 - medical results referred to MOC, informed that decision will be made after approximately 8 weeks from the date of referral.
    August 13, 2013 - embassy informed me that my medical clearance was issued and will strive to finalize my visa as soon as possible.
    August 17, 2013 - received a text message from DIAC that my passport/documents was dispatched to the courier for delivery

"No pain, No gain."

• i_am_ybbai_am_ybba Melbourne
    @Siopao23 yup..ung reference na nasa email nila nun inemail k for medical.

@laquips no worries sis.. san k nga ba ulit?
  • laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    edited August 2013
    @i_am_ybba saan ako magstudy sa aus? sa sydney, asia pacific international college, MBA. Mahal ba ang tuition sa la trobe ng master of mgt? how much per year?

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

@tenseako let's pray n grant na nga ang dumating sa atin... Oo 8 weeks daw medyo magulo nga mga response eh kasi nung unang mail nasa priority n daw ung akin tapos nung second email bglang approx 8 weeks na... :(

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

@laquips 22,600/yr. eh s sydney? db mas mahal cost of living dun?
    @chill_ice don't think too much.. minsan sumisigaw na nga lang ako ng "ano ba! asan na grant ko!" baliwag mode lang. haha! ayoko na kasi masyado isipin.. pray ang best thing na mgagawa natin ngayon.. dadating din yan.. kahit late basta positive. pero sana hindi late.. pra d tayo toxic..

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako kelan ba intake mo? San k b s au?

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice oct 29 ung intake ko, sa brisbane ako.. pero 21 yung orientation ko..

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

• lightsaber07lightsaber07 Sydney
    @acelechi15 Just email the embassy at [email protected] and wait for their reply. I initially emailed them last friday and they have just replied this morning.

Subclass 573 - SVP
    Destination: Queensland
    Commencement: September 2013

12 July 2013 - Lodged Application via IDP Manila (w/o my CoE and CAAW)
    15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    17 July 2013 - Advice for Medical
    18 July 2013 - Medical at St. Luke's Extension Clinic
    24 July 2013 - Medical Uploaded (according to St. Luke's)
    26 July 2013 - Submitted CoE and CAAW to DIAC via email
    9 August 2013 - Emailed the Embassy to ask an update.
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

My wait is finally over. Thanks God!

@acelechi15 And about my Assessment Level, dapat SVP or Streamlined Processing kasi ang course ko in Bachelors of Health Sciences at Bond University, which is participant naman ang uni ko sa streamlined visa.

Subclass 573 - SVP

15 July 2013 - Received Acknowledgement from the Australian Embassy via Text Message
    12 August 2013 - Embassy replied that my application was being assess under Assessment Level 3. That I still need to wait for a total of 60 working days. Emailed them back and said that I should be under SVP / Streamlined Visa, at the same time, I also informed and email IDP Manila about the matter.
    14 August 2013 - Received their response. Said that they will try to finalize my visa in two weeks, still on the 3rd of September. And said that my application was reallocated under SVP.
    16 August 2013 - Received an email from the embassy and text message. Visa Grant!

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @acelechi15 Just email the embassy at [email protected] and wait for their reply. I initially emailed them last friday and they have just replied this morning.
    Pwede ba ako magtanong ng kahit ano sa embassy? Like follow up or something? Medyo takot ako kasi baka maka-apekto. Thank you for your help guys!

And SVP ka pala dapat buti natanong mo. Saan IDP ka nagfile?
  • Rhina13Rhina13 Melbourne
    @Siopao23 business dito sa melbourne
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @Rhina13 bakit daw natatagalan ang deciionnng visa mo?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Rhina13 *decision

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@tenseako ito na email sa akin ng nationwide

Good morning,

no findings with your xray but final evaluation still with the embassy.

Thanks,
    joy

@Siopao23 see. wait ka lng kasi.. ienjoy mo na muna yung mga araw mo dito sa pinas. :D nag-email na nga ulit ako sa embassy e. nkakaloka na kasi talaga.

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@tenseako nakaka tense kasi. Kaya minsan gusto palagi nasa office ako. Pero bukas magpapasa na ako ng resignation pata tumatakbo na yung 30 days ko sa opisina. Malamang yung sa lalabas na yan. Magkikita Kita tayo lahat sa OZ.

@Siopao23 oo okay lang para mkapag-render ka tas may time ka din para mag-ayos. sabi nga nila.. "no pain, no gain" okay lang patience kalaban, wag lang rejection talaga. magkikita kita tayo for sure. :)

Subclass 573 - SVP

"No pain, No gain."

@acelechi15 If I am not mistaken we are not allowed to follow-up our visa within the service standards but you can ask just the status of your application. Pero mas ok ata pag i-email mo sila pag lumampas na ng 14 days.

Buti nalang tinanong ko at ini-mail ko ung emabassy kung hindi naghihitay pala ako sa wala this month. Sa IDP Makati / Manila ako nagpass ng mga papers ko.

Subclass 573 - SVP

@Siopao23 sorry hehehe di ko naupdate status ko july 22 nung na grant visa ko andito na ako sa OZ pero almost 4months before nila grinant visa ko.
    @Siopao23 ganyan rin sa akin noon di ako makapagdecide kung magreresign ako sa work ko hehehe pero nung dumating immediate resignation naman ako 3 days lang tapos lipad na kaagad dito sa OZ. Ang napansin ko ngayon ang gnagawa nila pag malapit na ung date ng commencement mo 3-4 days before doon nila nirerelease. Ganun kasi nangyari sa amin ng mga kasabayan ko.
    @Rhina13 i see pero meron kasi akong officemate sublcass 572 matagal pa commencement nya mga 10 days dumating visa nya last july din yun

@Rhina13 hi..ask ko lang kung san k s melbourne? s melb dn kmi ng husband ko..thank you..
    @Rhina13 hi..ask ko lang kung san k s melbourne? s melb dn kmi ng husband ko..thank you..
  • rave21lalarave21lala Mandaluyong
    @annalissajoan kunin mo na lang aged care cert 3 and 4 para 1 yr ka.
  • michikoimichikoi Quezon City
    @acelechi15 And about my Assessment Level, dapat SVP or Streamlined Processing kasi ang course ko in Bachelors of Health Sciences at Bond University, which is participant naman ang uni ko sa streamlined visa.
    Hi. Am new here and I have been reading this forum to get some tips and it has been very helpful and am also happy to read those who have been granted with a visa. I just have several questions/inquiry for you since I am planning to take the same degree.

I read from your July 31st post that you are taking Bachelors in Physiotherapy. Is this the same with the one you posted above Bachelor of Health Sciences?

Are you a PT graduate here in the Philippines?

Are you taking the whole four year course of Physiotheraphy / Health Sciences at Bond University?

Hoping to hear from you soon. Thank you.
    Hi to ALL.

Am actually new here and I have been taking time to read this forum for those who are planning to go to Australia through student visa. This forum has been very helpful. I have not yet started my applications, I have yet to take ielts exam this September and thengo through the same process like everyone else.

I am still looking for a University in Melbourne and am planning to take up Physiotherapy just like @lightsaber07. I am actually a graduate of Physiotherapy here but I have only worked as volunteer staff for at least 3 years (but that was a long time ago) and then I worked on a different field in Human Resource.

I haven't encountered anyone yet with the same course/degree as I am. I was hoping to get some insights if I will be taking up Physiotherapy again in Australia if they do the same as with Nursing braduates in regards to crediting of subjects to shorten your years of study.

If anyone of you here knows or has some ideas it would be very much appreciated. I am posting my queries here coz I still have not yet made any appointment with IDP for assessment.

Thank you guys.

Cheers.