Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• rafesevelyn17rafesevelyn17 Iligan City
    @acelechi15 malapit na yung sayo. Matagal ka na pala naglodge eh.
  • muffin_jammuffin_jam Brisbane
    Hello! I would like to know what type of visa is given to the spouse of an international student. Is it a separate visa? how about the spouse of student on masters program who are permitted to work unlimited hours, temporary work visa po ba ibibigay sa kanila? Thank you po. :)
  • acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    @rafesevelyn17 sana nga po... *fingers crossed
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Feeling ngyong week na darating mga visa natin [-O<

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• ten2sixten2six Sydney
    @muffin _jam.. the visa is tied to the spouse student visa. So hindi sya work visa pero the spouse can work unlimited hours kung masters nga yung course ng student. Pagkakaiba nito sa working visa is this is dependent dun sa student visa ng spouse mo. Kung hindi na sya nag aaral wala ka na rin visa so you can't work anymore. If i'm mistaken paki correct na lang ng mga experts jan.

Question re: medical.. Did you guys disclose all information regarding your health? Kase ako I took hypertension and cholesterol meds dati pero ngayon hindi na. Should I declare it or ok lang kahit hindi na?

My OZ Journey

573 Student Visa - Master of Health Science
    May 2013 - IELTS
    June 2013 - Application, enrolment to UWS
    July 2013 - Application lodged thru AMS
    Sep 2013 - Medical examinations at NHSI
    Oct 2013 - 573 Visa grant!

189 Independent Skilled - Medical Laboratory Scientist
    Aug 2013 - Applied for assessment (AIMS)
    Sep 2013 - Positive assessment - Med. Lab. Technician
    Mar 2014 - AIMS examination for Med. Lab. Scientist
    23 Apr 2014 - IELTS result (R-8.5, L-9.0, W-7.0, S-8.5)
    02 May 2014 - EOI submitted (65 pts)
    14 May 2014 - Application lodged
    13 Jun 2014 - CO allocated (Adelaide GSM Team 23)
    17 Jun 2014 - Medical examination
    22 Jul 2014 - Visa grant!

Thank you to the One above.

Sana this week mailabas na nila mga medical clearance ng madecisionan na. Magsimba mga nag.aabang. Happy Sundayyyy! :)
  • ten2sixten2six Sydney
    Got another question. Meron ba dito na interview? What kind of questions do they ask? And mauna ba yung medical sa interview?

My OZ Journey

573 Student Visa - Master of Health Science
    May 2013 - IELTS
    June 2013 - Application, enrolment to UWS
    July 2013 - Application lodged thru AMS
    Sep 2013 - Medical examinations at NHSI
    Oct 2013 - 573 Visa grant!

189 Independent Skilled - Medical Laboratory Scientist
    Aug 2013 - Applied for assessment (AIMS)
    Sep 2013 - Positive assessment - Med. Lab. Technician
    Mar 2014 - AIMS examination for Med. Lab. Scientist
    23 Apr 2014 - IELTS result (R-8.5, L-9.0, W-7.0, S-8.5)
    02 May 2014 - EOI submitted (65 pts)
    14 May 2014 - Application lodged
    13 Jun 2014 - CO allocated (Adelaide GSM Team 23)
    17 Jun 2014 - Medical examination
    22 Jul 2014 - Visa grant!

Thank you to the One above.

• ms2189ms2189 Mandaluyong
  • KG2KG2 Darwin
    hello sa inyo!!! kamusta?

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
  • iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @KG2 nasa OZ ka na ba?
    Feeling ngyong week na darating mga visa natin [-O<
    Sana naman... Sana... Let's pray hard... :)
    Si @nikkilapan nasa Aussie na!!! :)
  • SantiSanti Melbourne
    paranoid for the outcome of my visa finalisation till Friday :-S
    Have a nice day and have a blessed day to everyone!
    My brother in law received a refusal letter this week. Would that mean that the application was denied also? What's the next thing to do next?

TIMELINE
    254418 Registered Nurse (Medical)
    Skilled Independent 189
    24 Oct 2015 -IELTS Academic Quad 7 score
    10 Jun 2016 -Start of IRON Course
    25 Aug 2016 -End of IRON Course
    27 Sep 2016 - AU RN status
    27 Nov 2016 -ANMAC finalised
    05 Dec 2016 -EOI submission 65 points
    21 Dec 2016. -Invitation To Apply received
    15 Jan 2017 -Lodged 189 visa
    08 Feb 2017 -Medicals finalised
    10 Feb 2017 - DIRECT GRANT @ 1:02PM by GSM Adelaide
    11 Mar 2017 - THE BIG MOVE! (IED 22 Mar 2017)

@Santi anong reason?

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• LeeEsMeLeeEsMe Mandaluyong
    @ms2189 child care services sa upc. Kaw? Kaloka, wala pa talagang balita kung may case officer na ako or wala pa

June 14 - Lodged Visa Application
    June 18 - Acknowledgement Letter and request fir medical
    June 20 - Medical Exam at NHSI Baguio
    June 25 - Medical Exam Results relayed to the embassy

Praying and hoping for the best!

• SantiSanti Melbourne
    @Santi anong reason?
    Financial issues ng sponsor, second submission ng financial documents then after a week may refusal letter na

TIMELINE
    254418 Registered Nurse (Medical)
    Skilled Independent 189
    24 Oct 2015 -IELTS Academic Quad 7 score
    10 Jun 2016 -Start of IRON Course
    25 Aug 2016 -End of IRON Course
    27 Sep 2016 - AU RN status
    27 Nov 2016 -ANMAC finalised
    05 Dec 2016 -EOI submission 65 points
    21 Dec 2016. -Invitation To Apply received
    15 Jan 2017 -Lodged 189 visa
    08 Feb 2017 -Medicals finalised
    10 Feb 2017 - DIRECT GRANT @ 1:02PM by GSM Adelaide
    11 Mar 2017 - THE BIG MOVE! (IED 22 Mar 2017)

@Santi anong reason?
    Financial issues ng sponsor, second submission ng financial documents then after a week may refusal letter na
    Nakakatense naman ito. Medyo nabawasan rin kasi money ng sponsor ko eh. :( sana naman grant pa rin since ang tagal na nung paglodge and medical kong tapos.
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    pag ba sinabi ng NHSI na na-upload na sa DIAC ung medicals, would that mean na wala na poblema sa mga tests? like may infection ung urin or ung x-ray?

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@PampangasBest walang problem sa NHSI pag ganun. Sa embassy ang hindi sure kung ok na sa kanila yun. Magiging okay yan! :)
    Good morning sa lahat. Tuesday nanaman. Sana lumabas na mga medical clearance at grants natin! :)
    @acelechi15 thanks... grabe abangers na rin kasi ako kaya medyo natetense na... (tenseako na rin kaya gamitin ko nick? hehaehe)

I emailed Diac na nga last friday kaso wala naman reply... tinatanong ko lang kung na receive na nila medicals ko..

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

@PampangasBest hahahaha. I know how it feels. Sana nga lumabas na grant natin lahat.

@Siopao23 , in God's time ika nga.. well australia would need all the money we are all feeding its colleges and universities.. kasi sa mga australian wala masyado nag eenrol sa kanila, that's why inoopen nila ang education sector, not to mention, marami parin ang baka at tupa sa australia kesa tao :)

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest indeed. Kaya gawin natin ang sinasabi ni St. Pio - "Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer."

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    Asan n c grant????? Sana dis week na!

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

• muffin_jammuffin_jam Brisbane
    @ten2six thank you for the clarification on student's spouse visa. :)
    di kaya makulitan ang DIAC, nag email na naman ako sakanila...
    To Whom It May Concern:

Good day. I would like to ask your kind office with regard to the status of my 572 Subclass Student Visa that goes with the document ID
    xxxxxxx

This is for me to make sure that I will be able to meet the date of my class start which is this coming September 23rd and will be able to ask for an extension from the school ahead of time if I need to.

Another thing is to make sure that the documents that I sent meets the requirements for my visa subclass and I could act quickly if there is a need for further documents.

I really appreciate your time checking my inquiry.

God bless and more power

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest Siguro okay lang naman.

Ano na balita?

Tahimik...........