Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    edited August 2013
    They replied:
    Dear Mr. Yusi,

Thank you for your email .

Please note that the average processing time for Student visa applications
    is about 90 working days from date of lodgement. However, this is
    indicative only and individual applications may be decided shorter or
    longer than our advertised service standards. Applicants are encouraged to
    lodge their applications two months before their commencement dates as we
    are unable to expedite Student visa applications.

We note that your application was lodged on 8 August 2013 and this is
    within the published service standard.

Currently, your application is still waiting to be allocated to a case
    officer. The Visa Office is continuing to process applications based on
    application lodgement date. Within those cases that have been allocated
    and is being processed, priority is being given to those with courses
    commencing shortly.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @PampangasBest so ibig sabihin wala pang humahawak na CO sa application mo. Tagal naman nun

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

Makapag email na rin kaya?

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@chill_ice nag email ka na sa kanila?

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @Siopao23 nag email n ko a week ago sabi may medical result n ako. Just wait for the co to contact me if there is additional docs or there is already a decision made.

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

edited August 2013
    @Siopao23 dis week d pa ako nag email baka next week na.

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice I see. ako kaka email ko pa lang. Kasi kung tutuusin ika 13th business day pa lang naman yung sa akin from the time na upload ng nationwide yung aking medical results.

@Siopao23
    @chill_ice I see. ako kaka email ko pa lang. Kasi kung tutuusin ika 13th business day pa lang naman yung sa akin from the time na upload ng nationwide yung aking medical results.
    ah ok lang yan... Baka dis week matanggap n natin grant. October 24 pa naman intake ko kaya lang mas maganda sana kung maaga magrant para less hassle na. June pa ako naglodge eh.

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice Ako october 8 pa. Pero tama ka mas maganda dumating ng maaga.
    Positive nga ako na bukas isa ako sa makakuha ng visa grant :D

• rafesevelyn17rafesevelyn17 Iligan City
    Sept 16 class ko, wala padin balita ngayon. Hay Global Health.
    @rafesevelyn17 nag email ka na sa diac?

@Siopao23 di pa eh. May CO na ako. Si C. Dadula, nung aug 9 pa pero wala pa medical clearance ko. Tas today, walang update. Try ko pa email bukas.
    @rafesevelyn17 Ilang days from the time na upload yung medical results mo sa diac at nagkaroon ka ng CO? Would you know? Thanks

@Siopao23 positive lang tau! Mggrant din mga visa natin. Mauna pa pla intake mo kesa akin.good vibes lang!

until now... waiting...

Kamusta ang iba?

• kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @Siopao23

hello still waiting wla pa may hwak na co sa papers ko :( sept. 30 new intake date ko

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 If you dont mind me asking ano yung june 24 na refuse mo? Kailan ka last na nag email sa diac?

@rafesevelyn17 Ilang days from the time na upload yung medical results mo sa diac at nagkaroon ka ng CO? Would you know? Thanks
    July 16 naupload tas Aug 9 ako nagka CO so mga 19 working days lahat. :)
    @rafesevelyn17 thanks , minsan di mo talaga alam kung paano magwork yang diac, minsan napakaaga ma assign ng CO, meron sobrang tagal. Meron siguro sila kinuconsider before i assign sa CO... Mmmmm ano kaya yun?

@Siopao23 Oo nga eh. Ang iba, walang paramdam ang CO tas biglang gugulatin ng grant. Meron ding mga may CO pero matagal ang grant. Sana naman alam natin yung guidelines nila sa pag.aassign ng CO...
    @rafesevelyn17 malamang gugulatin tyo sa visa grant natin bukas. Hehehehe. Kaya minsan naiisip ko pag dating ko sa OZ parang gusto ko mag iba ng course after a year, gusto ko maging immigration lawyer

Good night guys.. Mag ready tayo para sa grant natin bukas

• kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @Siopao23
    @kulay17 If you dont mind me asking ano yung june 24 na refuse mo? Kailan ka last na nag email sa diac?

june 24 refuse d n daw pwde mag sponsor u sponsor ko kc may nasponsoran siya last dec. account cannot be recycled accdg. to dadula cia co ko..

nagemail ako aug. 19 to update may new coe nagrep. sila aug.22

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 I see thanks

@Siopao23 Sana nga today may mga grants na. Haha. Pag naging immigration lawyer ka na, andami mong matutulungan.
    Sana dumating na c grant today!

until now... waiting...

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    Guys,

We note that your application was lodged on 8 August 2013 and this is
    within the published service standard.

Currently, your application is still waiting to be allocated to a case
    officer. The Visa Office is continuing to process applications based on
    application lodgement date. Within those cases that have been allocated
    and is being processed, priority is being given to those with courses
    commencing shortly.
    based sa email nila sa akin, they are considering ung malapit ung commencement dates kahit basihan nila is ung lodgement date. So ibig sabihin di katulad dati agad ka nila i gra-grant, ngayon halos sakto na lang dun sa pag dating mo dun eh pasukan na talaga..no time for pasyal.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

Anong email ng diac?

until now... waiting...