Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @siopao23 oo ata sir inuuna ung mga una din naglodge and malalapit na intakes...malapit na din ata saten....good vibes:)
  • acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    May alam akong website mura lang sa kanila. :)
  • rafesevelyn17rafesevelyn17 Iligan City
    @rafesevelyn17

Hello rafe,

kami dati (2010) narefuse din si mrs at nag re apply kami...nag communicate siya sa school niya dito sa Melbourne asking for an extension of her enrance into the class....grant naman ng school extended siya for 2 weeks....maybe makatulogn sa iyo if hingi ka rin ng extension sa school mo......
    Thanks po sa advice. Last extension ko na po kase to. Sabi ng agent, sabi ng case officer ko sakanya today ang decision. Aware po kase sila na 3 times na namove intake ko. Sabi naman ng c.o. sa kanya di na daw sila hihingi ng coe ko ulit kung magrerefuse pa man din. First time ko po mag.apply. Sana naman po di refused. Haha
  • kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @acelechi15

anu po

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @chill_ice Exactly para hindi mastress dasal tayo. Good vibes

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@trinketz_07 yeah. I grant na nila yung malapit na ang intake pero ok rin lang sa atin igrant yung sa atin hehehehe

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 opo...seriously po..lets keep praying...:)
  • chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @Siopao23 don't worry padating na c grant! Ako nga june pa naglodge super tgal ng paghihintay! Relax relax lang! Hehehe

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@chill_ice indeed.

VISA GRANT. THANK YOU LORD. :)

VISA GRANT. THANK YOU LORD. :)

Wow congrats. Pa post naman ng timeline mo. Thanks

Ayan sunod sunod na ang visa grant

refuse po ako

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@Siopao23 salamat! Sayo at kay @trinketz_07 na susunod, at sa lahat ng nag.aantay pa! :)
  • chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @rafesevelyn17 congrats!

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

refuse po ako
    Ha? Bakit daw?

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @rafesevelyn17 congrats!!!!see you there..:)
    @kulay17 bket po refuse?ano mga reasons?
    @trinketz_07

wala daw ako access sa account ng sponsor ko kc family friend lng nmn

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17...sorry to hear that...sino ba co mo?
    m. padilla

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @kulay17 sorry to hear that. bakit naman ganun, paiba-iba decisions nila. i've read here somewhere na pwede naman family friend as sponsor. nagrant naman.
    any suggestion kung apply p ko ulit 2nd time na to

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 May kamaganak kaba or may mahiihiraman ka ng pera at iallaagay na lang sa bank account mo tpos nandun lang sya tpos apply ka ulit

@kulay17 may agent ka?

@kulay17 message mo kaya si rafesvelyn17 ask mo ung nilagay nya sa affidavit kasi approved siya today family friend din sponsor nya.
    @kulay17 mag hire ka mara....experts sila jan para may guide ka....
    @trinketz_07

may agent po ako

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@Siopao23

meron kaso ang tagal ulit ng iintayin kung magpapasok plang ako sa account ko

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12