Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @kulay17 grant na yan sis..wen ka nga naglodge?
  • kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @trinketz_07

july22 po. kbado p din d ko pa hawak sbi nmn agent ko wla narefuse after din ng interview

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @kulay17 wow grant na yan! Sana sunod sunod na grants......

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@kulay17 oo grant na nga yan...congrats!sana kami na din sunod...
    @kulay17 naglodge ka july22 or na acknowledge ka nung july 22?salamat...
    @trinketz_07
    @kulay17 oo grant na nga yan...congrats!sana kami na din sunod...

wla pang email fri. ko pamatatangap sbi ng air21 hayyy. thank you sa mga rep. niyo at sna grant na nga at kau na din sa susunod

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @kulay17 Wow grant na yan! Congrats

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23

thank you in advance sna nga po at cguro nmn wlang ngrefuse agad agad after ng interview lol

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 naku maniwala ka sa akin. Grant na verify naman nila lahat ng info kailangan.

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23

naku sna nga po tlgng thank you excited na hnd ko mlaman nraramdaman ko lo

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@acelechi15 under what visa subclass ka? Baka abutin ko din 3 months tulad mo....

June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice nagemail ka na ba sa diac?

@siopao23 mam inform nyo po ako pag may visa kana halos same po ata tayo date na acknowledge ng embassy aoolications naten.
    @siopao23 mam inform nyo po ako pag may visa kana halos same po ata tayo date na acknowledge ng embassy aoolications naten.
    Sir po ako hehehehe

@trinketz_07 Sure sabhan kita. Nag email ka na ba sa diac?

@Siopao23 ayyyy sorry....sir po pala...di po eh kasi may mara ako..aug 6 na acknowledge application ko..oct 7 na pasukan...malapit na..kayo po kelan intake nyo?
    @trinketz_07 october 8 ako magkasunod pala tayo.

@trinketz_07 Ikaw din balitaan mo ako sa visa mo

• PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @acelechi15 - Congrats po! Thank God for your visa grant :)

September 24 na ang pasukan ko... feeling ko malapit na magrant :) ... pero if hindi naman ginawan na ko bago eCoE dated Jan of 2014... sa mga may agent dyan, pwede po ba itanong what if lumampas na sa class start date eh wala paring visa, pwede ba ung ginawa ko na pina adjust na lang? Makakareceive ba ng notice sa DIAC (hopefully) kung what dapat kong gawin?

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

@Siopao23 2 weeks ago pa nag email agent ko pero wala reply ang diac. Nag email uli ako kahapon pero no reply at all.

until now... waiting...

@chill_ice

try to call diac un kc gnwa k lastweek kya dun lng nlman mtgal n ko may clearance ng medical

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @PampangasBest pagkakaalam ko, yan talaga dapat mong gawin. ask the skul to defer ur intake then submit yung new eCoE sa DIAC.
    @iheartoz - thanks... nabasa ko kasi before na ung iba, letter of late arrival ang pinakukuha.. pero at any rate, i can ask the school to give me that.. ang poblema ko lang is expired na ielts ko tomorrow. So pag sinabi ng DIAC na need ko mag re-lodge...i need to take IELTS again.. hopefully this will be granted. God willing.

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

@PampangasBest i don't think you will need to relodge naman unless refused. relodgment would mean paying the visa fee again which is not logical kasi wala pa namang decision sa original application mo. but grant yan, i can feel it. hehe. positivity!
    @iheartoz - I can feel it too.. kanya kanya lang ngang waiting time. Pero talagang incosistent ung mga cases per student visa application.. para siguro di mamaster :P

VET - Subclass 572

@PampangasBest yup! kaya nga chill lang. darating din yan. pag di naman nagrant on time, you can move your intake. pagka refused naman, you can reapply. lahat may solusyon so no need to stress. hehe.
    edited September 2013
    @PampangasBest pero syempre, mas ok pa rin kung grant sana. hehe.
    @iheartoz it's all about the money!

VET - Subclass 572

@Siopao23 sir,kayo po nakapagemail na po ba kayo sa diac?ako kasi sabi ng mara ko last week na wala pa updates since nasa service standard pa daw po ung application..
    @PampangasBest if God got you to it, He'll get you through it. :) believe!