Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @kulay17 ask mo po si rafesevelyn17 kng ano nakalagay sa affidavit nya kasi family friend din sponsor nya but grant siya today...message nyo po siya...
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @kulay17 ano sabi ng agent mo?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

More dasal pa

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @Siopao23 friday bukas..... Grant day!

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

@Siopao23 friday bukas..... Grant day!
    Yipeeee thank God its Grant day

• kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @Siopao23

wala bkit daw ganun

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 sino ba agent mo?anong consultancy firm ka sis?
    u jn sa citiland u southern po may brnch sila dto sa gapan

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

any idea po kpag u sponsor nsa oz anu kya mga need im so stress 2nd refusal na po puro financial capacity

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• chill_icechill_ice Davao City
    @kulay17 ask mo c laquips ung sponsor yata nya nasa aus

Sub class 573 - MBA - APIC - Sydney (October 24, 2013)

June 11 - application lodged
    June 17- recieved text msg from DIAC, my application has been received
    June 19- was advised to undergo medical examination with my husband and daughter
    June 28 - Underwent medical examination on NHSI
    July 5 - recieved email from NHSI that my medical result was sent to DIAC

Sept 6 medical uploaded to DIAC
    Sept 26- personal interview
    until now... waiting...

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @kulay17 hello, notarized bank statement, bank certificate, IDs, citizenship cert or aus passport and statutory declaration..yan kasi mga pinasa ng sponsor ko from Aus,Tita ko...scanned lang, tapos if need nila ang original ipamail dto sa manila mga originals... don't lose hope, keep trying. God bless us all here! :)

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

@laquips

thank you mas ok ba kpag anjan u sponsor sa oz kysa dto. aunt kc ng husband ko u plan nmn kunin na sponsor

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 bakit wala masabi yung agent mo? Dapat alam nila gagawin. Anyways, may makukuha ba na bagong sponsor?

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @rafesevelyn17 wow congrats!!!

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    VISA GRANT. THANK YOU LORD. :)

Congrats......

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    refuse po ako
    sige lang try mo lang mag re apply baka swertihin ka na....huwag mawalan ng pag asa....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    Mukhang strict na ang mga CO when it comes to sponsors... Ako ang worry ko is yung grades ko nung college.

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• laquipslaquips Mandaluyong
    @kulay17 I think mas ok, and mas ok din kung directly related sa inyo ang sponsor..kasi pag ibang tao na they might have the impression na u really have plans of staying in aus permanently aside form studying temporarily in order to pay off ur sponsor or bka isipin nagbayaran lang kyo nung ibang tao para pumayag na isponsor ka for visa purpose..madami na daw kasi ganyan na nkalusot before, hindi dw related ang sponsor and madalas nagbayad lang si visa applicant pra may mgpakita ng funds to support her student visa application, kaya nghihigpit sila especially u can't firmly establish how accessible are ur sponsor's funds to u once u are in aus na...

Visa Subclass 573
    (MBA at APIC,Sydney)
    Oct 24,2013 intake

June 10, 2013 - Admission Test at APIC
    June 17, 2013 - Received Offer Letter from APIC
    June 22, 2013 - Requested for Updated Offer Letter (submitted updated passport using my married name)
    June 24, 2013 - Received updated Offer Letter from school
    July 15, 2013 - Paid tuition fee and OSHC
    July 18, 2013 - Received CoE from school
    Aug 2, 2013 - Lodged Visa Application
    Aug 5, 2013 - Received text comfirmation that visa application has been received
    Aug 10, 2013 - Medicals done
    Aug 14, 2013 - Medicals uploaded to AUS Embassy Global E-Health as per NHSI
    Oct 31, 2013 - VISA GRANT :)

Thank you dear Lord!

"Faith is not believing that GOD can, it's knowing that HE will."

• DarwinDarwin Nhulunbuy
    Congrats

Subclass 573

Visa Granted

• guro_akoguro_ako Sydney
    @rafesevelyn17 Congrats!

@kulay17 I agree with laquips, mas mahigpit ngayon ang pag grant ng student visa. According to my idp counselor, ang laki ng increase ng number of applicants nila this year.

question lang po, how will I know if narefer sa MOC ang medical? as per NHSI, naupload na nila, but they did not mention anything about MOC.
    Anxiety level is increasing!!!!!haaayyyssss sana dumating na si visa grant...guys sino po ba dito ang na acknowledge ng august?para alam ko naman po kng sino sino mga kasabay ko.thank you:D
    @laquips

ou nga po kya u mother k nlng magsponsor skin sa dec n po ako apply ulit at naun plang lalagay sa bank n hnd gagalawin. pero try din po nmn tita ng partner ko n nsa oz bka may savings siya dagdagan nlng nmn

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 pwede madaming sponsor as long masatisfy mo ang diac na may direct acess ka sa funds

• toeberries123toeberries123 Mandaluyong
    @kulay17
    So sad naman na na-refuse ka. Akala ko magkikita na tayo dun. =(

Tita ko na nasa sydney ang sponsor ko. Kumuha sya ng MARA agent, para asikasuhin yung visa application ko.
  • toeberries123toeberries123 Mandaluyong
    Sa nagtatanong ng flights to AUS..
    Sa End of Sept flight ko, na-book lang yan last monday. Qantas, 30kgs allowed, 19k++ lang.
    @toeberries123

hm u binyad sa mara. u tita ng partner ko magsponsor kung may available funds sila sa bank kung wla wait k nlng u sa mother ko

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@toeberries123 anong subclass ka?

• acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    May balita na ba yung sa iba?
    any idea po kpag u sponsor nsa oz anu kya mga need im so stress 2nd refusal na po puro financial capacity

Yung tita ko nasa aussie. Proof of income nya pinakita and her bank details. Yun lang. Di kasi pwede ang properties.
    VISA GRANT. THANK YOU LORD. :)

Congrats......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :-)