Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @laquips 572 lang po ako...naglodge ang mara ko nung july 30 na acknowledge ni embassy aug 6 po..sana po magdilang angel ka saken ngaun....
  • acelechi15acelechi15 Woolloongabba
    Guys,i received message from the embassy (same number nung nagtxt nung nag acknowledge ng embassy application ko) my docs have been dispatched to the courier....kahit.saturday?
    Congrats! Yan na yan. ;)
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @trinketz_07 - CONGRATS!!!!!

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    Guys wala pa naman paper..and di pa naman sinasabing grant na..kaya ayoko muna magbunyi at baka negative dba? :(
  • ms2189ms2189 Mandaluyong
    @PampangasBest Hi nag pm ako sayo ma'am/sir
    @ms2189 sir ok lang po ba itanong ito?ask ko lang po nung nakareceive ka ng refusal letter through courier din po ba?before hand po ba may mnareceive kayo message from embassy that your docs have been dispatched to the courier.......thank you..
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    Guys wala pa naman paper..and di pa naman sinasabing grant na..kaya ayoko muna magbunyi at baka negative dba? :(
    Wow. Think positive. Dasal lang po. Congrats

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 opo thank you....dasal lang po ng dasal...salamat po..
    @trinketz_07 so malapit narin grant ng visa ko

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 opo..pero sana grant nga daw po at di refused....huhuhuhuhu kakakakaba ng soooobra..:(:(:(
    @trinketz_07 hindi yan

@Siopao23 huhuhuhuhu sana nga po...
    @trinketz_07 Email mo kaya mara mo

@Siopao23 di rin po magrereply kasi saturday po ngaun walang office..kaya no choice aantay po ako hanggang monday.
  • TinerBebiTinerBebi Singapore
    @trinketz_07 think positive!!! free your mind para hindi mo mamalayan, Monday na agad!!! Have faith!

Nominated Occupation: Civil Engineer
    Primary applicant: husband + wife

Nov 29, 2013 - IELTS (L-7.0 R-7.0 W-6.5 S-6.5 OBS-7.0)
    June 18, 2014 – CDR sent to EA via DHL Singapore
    June 20, 2014 – Payment acknowledgement from EA
    Oct. 13, 2014 - EA Assessment Positive Results (thank you Lord!!!)

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." – Ecclesiastes 3:11

@TinerBebi opo..thank you po sa encouragement.
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @Siopao23 -naamoy ko na grant mo bro!!!!

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• SantiSanti Melbourne
    Hi, pwede ba ang treasury bonds as evidence of funds?

TIMELINE
    254418 Registered Nurse (Medical)
    Skilled Independent 189
    24 Oct 2015 -IELTS Academic Quad 7 score
    10 Jun 2016 -Start of IRON Course
    25 Aug 2016 -End of IRON Course
    27 Sep 2016 - AU RN status
    27 Nov 2016 -ANMAC finalised
    05 Dec 2016 -EOI submission 65 points
    21 Dec 2016. -Invitation To Apply received
    15 Jan 2017 -Lodged 189 visa
    08 Feb 2017 -Medicals finalised
    10 Feb 2017 - DIRECT GRANT @ 1:02PM by GSM Adelaide
    11 Mar 2017 - THE BIG MOVE! (IED 22 Mar 2017)

• bbgirlbbgirl Mandaluyong
    @trinketz_07 wow nakakakaba nga yan!!! pero tama sila, think positive! Congrats!!!!

~ 573 SVP with 1 dependent ~

May 31 - applied online at University website
    June 17 - Uni sent a message that they approved 14 credits for prior learning.
    June 21 - Uni emailed: move my intake to Feb 2014.
    July 5 - Passed IELTS! Yipee. Emailed Uni my result.
    July 16 - Received conditional OFFER LETTER from Uni. :)
    July 19 - sent my TOR to Uni.
    July 22 - Uni received my TOR
    July 24 - received my UNCONDITIONAL OFFER.
    July 31 - paid tuition fees and received COE
    Sept 16 - lodged visa application 573 SVP with one dependent thru VIA
    Sept 17 - acknowledgement from embassy with medical request.
    Sept 18 - Medical Examination at NHSI
    Sept 24 - Medical forwarded to Embassy
    Oct 4 - Phone interview with CO.
    Oct 7 - Emailed immi asking for updates
    Oct 8 - Received email from immi stating application is under assessment.
    Oct 9 - Received text message from Air 21 and Embassy that my documents has been dispatched.
    Oct 9 - visa refusal! :(

Commit to the Lord everything you do. Then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (NIRV)

The longer you have to wait for something, the more you will appreciate it when it finally arrives. The harder you have to fight for something, the more priceless it will become when you achieve it. And the more pain you have to endure on your journey, the sweeter the arrival at your destination. All good things are worth waiting for, and worth fighting for.

• KG2KG2 Darwin
    @iheartoz yes andito na sorry ngayon lang ako naka balik. nagkita na kami ni Darwin and Taga Cebu. Hehe.

Destination: Darwin
    School: CDU(Jul 15, 2013 intake) up to Aug 5, 2013

Sept 13 - IELTS passed(8 overall)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 8, 2013 - Lodged Visa Subclass 573 thru IDP-L1-SVP&nbsp;</span>
            April 15, 2013 - medical exam at NHSI Cebu
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">April 16, 2013 - wife for repeat UA with FBS and creatinine&nbsp;</span>
            April 27, 2013 - medical of son and me forwarded to Global Health(according to NHSI)
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 3, 2013 - medical of wife forwarded to GH(according to NHSI)&nbsp;</span>
            May 5, 2013 - DIAC said they are waiting for my wifes health clearance from GH
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">May 30, DIAC said that medical results of wife was referred to MOC&nbsp;</span>
            July 15, 2013, DIAC said that medical clearance received by CO
            <span style="background-color:#00ff00;">July 18, 2013 - DIAC requested for approval for late arrival&nbsp;</span>

July 23 - grant, July 24 - email received with grant attached
    SOME HELPFUL LINKS(MOUSE OVER TO SEE TITLE)
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

If He gets you to it, He'll get you through it...
    @Siopao23 -naamoy ko na grant mo bro!!!!
    Oo nga. Pati yung sayo magkakasunod tayo eh.

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Good luck guys...i know the feeling.....been there as well......just continue supporting each other......see you all here in OZ guys....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010

• kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @trinketz_07

kapag may email grant yan.. kc ako wl email txt lng from courier...

congrats po

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 di po email text message po siya..ang number yun din number na nareceive ko ung acknowledgement ng visa application ko...may mara kasi ako when i reviewed my application sa mara ko ang lhat ng communications with regard to my application..kaya kinakabahan ako..ano ung number?same ba skn?
  • kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    @trinketz_07

air21 lng po u skin wla ng iba he he

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@kulay17 ahh di po air21 ang nagtxt skn..embassy mismo..di ko nga alam na air21 pala ung sinasabing courier.....
    Guys lets pray for everyone's visa approval....dont forget to go to mass...Lord's day...:)
    Guys lets pray for everyone's visa approval....dont forget to go to mass...Lord's day...:)
    Grant yan

@Siopao23 thank you for being optimistic... :(