Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Student Visa (Step by step)

Comments

• trinketz_07trinketz_07 San Pablo City
    @Pampangasbest magkano po tuition mo for a year? If you dont mind para macompare lang thqnk you.
  • PampangasBestPampangasBest Sydney
    @trinketz_07 - 10k AUD per year.

VET - Subclass 572
    October 2011 - IELTS Exam
    July 8, 2013 - Received eCoE from Supreme Business College Sydney
    August 7, 2013 - Lodged application through VIA
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 14, 2013 - Medical Examination Done @ NHSI
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)
    October 7, 2013 - Visa Grant!

• TinerBebiTinerBebi Singapore
    @iheartoz haist... Ganun pla un..

Nominated Occupation: Civil Engineer
    Primary applicant: husband + wife

Nov 29, 2013 - IELTS (L-7.0 R-7.0 W-6.5 S-6.5 OBS-7.0)
    June 18, 2014 – CDR sent to EA via DHL Singapore
    June 20, 2014 – Payment acknowledgement from EA
    Oct. 13, 2014 - EA Assessment Positive Results (thank you Lord!!!)

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." – Ecclesiastes 3:11

@Pampangasbest may deoendednt ka po ba?o asawa mo who will be joining you to australia?
    @Pampangasbest di ko kasi magets howcome nging $ Aud 36,000+ baka may kasama ka pagalis siguro.
  • hopingakohopingako Mandaluyong
    @kulay17 - may sinubmit ka ba ng notarized affidavit of support from your sponsor? and you can access the fund? or your sponsor is aware of your expenses?
    @TinerBebi i agree with @iheartoz kasi nga in my case..my mara lodges my application last July 30..so enclosed with my application is my kuya's bank statements from april -june..but the embassy was able to acknowledge my application aug 6 still to update the proof of funds my mara agent voluntarily updated it by submitting my kuya's June bank statements..kasi nga they are after sa mga transactions made...dapat di baba sa required show money.
    I mean JULY bank statement pala...
  • Siopao23Siopao23 North Ryde
    @trinketz_07 kamusta na ang application mo?

"IF YOU ASK ANYTHING IN MY NAME, I WILL DO IT".

John 14:14

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 ung nga po nagemail ako kahapon sa diac...nasa service standard pa daw..pero sa lower part nakalagay naman na may application is well with the service standard and hoping to finalize it within the date.
    @Siopao senyo po ano po update?
    @trinketz_07 same lang rin sayo. Ayaw ko naman kulitin.

Loving Lord!The Scripture says that You are aware of all our needs, even before we ask You. So I come to You and place this request at Your loving hands.You know how desperate I am for getting the Visa. My soul has become weary and anxious over this delay in getting the visa .O Lord! Speak in the hearts of the concerned officials, grant me favour in their eyes and help me to get my visa on time so that my purpose is fulfilled. Perfect everything for me my Master. I wait at Your feet and trust in You to make this possible. I know that You will do it for You will never let Your children down. I thank You for listening to my plea! To You alone be all honour and glory. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.

@Siopao23 oo nga...and may mara naman ako..siya nalang makipagusap sa sunod.
    @trinketz_07 exactly leave it to the experts. If you dont mind can you pm how much is the services of your mara?

@Siopao 23 30k po sir..siya lhat from letter offer,oshc,pati po accomodation ko nag arrange..except for my plane ticket ako nalang po pag lumabas na visa.
    Sana naman may good news na bukas...haayyss lapit na ng intake ko wala pa din...
    @trinketz_07 - hindi lang naman kasi ung tuition fee mo ung kailangan mo, pati ung lahat ng gastos sa australia, like board and lodging, recreation, transportation, etc. Hindi lang naman 1 year ang course ko eh, 2 years. Wala akong dependent.. mas mahal pag meron.

VET - Subclass 572
    August 12, 2013 - Received Acknowledgement email that my application was received together with the medical examination request
    August 16, 2013 - Medical Results were uploaded to DIAC as per NHSI (phone follow-up)

@Pampangasbest ang xomputation kasi ng mara ko sir ganito po:

Cost of living $18,610
    1 year tutiton 10,000
    Plane ticket 2000

you have sum up everything this is your show money...ang coat of living fix po yan dhil ang diac ang nagseset nya it is for 1 year..except for tution fee for a year because it varies...i think nasa site nila ito...pqcheck nalang if im.wrong..
    @Pampangasbest ang xomputation kasi ng mara ko sir ganito po:

Cost of living $18,610
    1 year tutiton 10,000
    Plane ticket 2000

you have sum up everything this is your show money...ang coat of living fix po yan dhil ang diac ang nagseset nya it is for 1 year..except for tution fee for a year because it varies...i think nasa site nila ito...pqcheck nalang if im.wrong..
    Even me po cert to siploma din po course ko..2 years to be exact..
    @Siopao 23 30k po sir..siya lhat from letter offer,oshc,pati po accomodation ko nag arrange..except for my plane ticket ako nalang po pag lumabas na visa.
    San mo nakilala yang mara mo? Nasa list ba sya ng registered mara?

@Siopao23 yes she is...mara registered po siya and we also checked sa immigration...she was only referred to me by a friend..sydney based po siya..they have office in ortigas but she only comes once in a while...so i am communicating to her through email and madalas ung mga staff nya sa manila...
    trinketz_07 - wala po ako agent eh... pero i am sure, ung sinabi ng CO ko ung tamang computation.. Agents learn from clients cases...inaapply lng nila ung mga nakaraan nilang alam (as far as i know).. at the end of the day, CO parin ang may say kung ano dapat gawin.

VET - Subclass 572

• iheartoziheartoz Sydney
    @TinerBebi yes. dyan din madalas nagkakamali ang iba. ang kinompute nila na amount yung outstanding balance kaya nagkukulang sa show money.
    @Pampangasbest oo naman alam naman naten lhat na co pa din masusunod,eh kng mara nga lang eh kahit magkano pa yan bbyaran nlang juat for the visa dba?ang point ko lang naman ho is i just want to figure out how dis tour co came up with thqt amount..sabi mo nga we want to learn from the experiences dba..?so un lang naman ang inquiry ko wala na iba .di ko naman quinequestion ang crdibility ng co mo...dba mas maganda ung natututo tayo di porket binigyan ka ng figure eh amen kana agad dba?you want to atleast know kng ano ung inclusions nun...thats the reason why we are here to learn...un lang naman po salamat
    @Pampangasbest di ko din ho ina under estimate ang mara ko,because i believed on her skills abd knowledge sa policies..besides dati din po siyang case officer ng australia..kaya di lang po siya ordinary agents like those sa iba..
    @trinketz_07 - naku don't get me wrong po, I am not underestimating anybody here. I wanted to question ung amount na sinabi ng CO pero i believe it is reasonable enough for 2 years worth of study and and stay which would include my air fare. 1.5 mil is smaller pa nga compared sa hinihingi sa iba (1.7, 1.8 mil)

Rather than questionin directly ung sinabi ng CO, i just asked questions kung papano ko mamemeet ung condition. Which is mas madali naman since may CO na ko na mapagtatanungan. I'm sure they are not just making this policies themselves..sabi mo nga dating CO yang mara agent mo, you can ask them that they do have standards, plus every case nila nirereview of quality and fairness assurance.

VET - Subclass 572

• kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    hello po sa mga nbasa ko po nguluhan ako ☺ kc po ngbago ko ng agent u tita ko na po magsponsor skin. d pa po ako reaapply ulit at pindala ng agent ko sa consultant nila sa oz u papers ko. ok ba u submit ko na bank statement:

july 19: 5.5m ang laman
    july 23 : 2.3m
    by aug. 29 bumaba sa 2.1m
    sept.4 back to 3m
    sept.5 3.5 again
    sept.10 go down to 11k
    sept.16 -111k
    sept.17 back to 3.5m
    sept.19 5.7m

possible kya na eto submit ko..

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

• kulay17kulay17 Mandaluyong
    ginagamit kc sa bisnes and sa time ng 2nd apply ko nbabawasan naun plang pumapasok u mga collection niya. oct. pa ko maglodge pero d na gagalawin u account. and may additional ako na sponsor from US 33k usd u sknya. pagsasamhin ko sna pra safe na ko at kpatid sila ng father ko..

applied for sub class 572

lodge may 9
    acknowled may 10
    medical may 23
    june 24 refuse

relodge july 21
    acknowledge july 22

intake aug. 12

@Kulay17 ate ung sept 10 po ba 11,000 po ba un?