Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How can I get a student visa

PF_akris27PF_akris27 Imus CityPosts: 1Member
Good Evening! I would like to seek help with you guys. I want to know how to apply for student visa in Australia and what are the requirements that I need? Hoping for your response. Thank you and God bless.

Comments

• ozdreamer0323ozdreamer0323 Timbuktu
    @PF_akris27 I would suggest that you read the forum we have for Student Visa (step by step) po. Below is the link po :

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/592/student-visa-step-by-step#latest

I suggest you find time to read po although mahaba - it helped me with my application very much.