Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

online application problem

sassy89sassy89 MelbournePosts: 1Member
Hello! i encountered a problem while i was completing the online application form for Skilled Nominated 190 visa at the liveinvictoria.vic.gov.au website. I have ensured that all the questions in the application form were answered and that all of my answers have also been saved. However, when i recheck my answers before final submission of the form, the option in Q9.1.1 which is "Qualification Received"" appears to be blank even though i have already chosen the correct answer for it then saved it. I have even repeated answering the same question then saved it numerous times but still, it appears blank.

Is there anyone who has encountered the same problem? What should i do? please let me know.