Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room in Melbourne - Close Public Transport and Amenities

maribyrnongmaribyrnong MelbournePosts: 1Member
We have an extra room for rent. The house is located in Maribyrnong just a few meters to the tram and bus station, within walking distance to the Highpoint Shopping Centre and the Maribyrnong river, and only 11km to Melbourne CBD.

The room is a medium size bedroom fully carpeted and furnished with a queen size bed, 2 bedside tables, small tallboy, table, and built-in robe with mirror. Beddings are provided. Good for up to 2 people only.

Send me a message if interested.

Thanks.

Comments

• vernelvernel Melbourne
    hi. how much per week? i'll be coming to melbourne this coming june. PM me for further details, or send it to my email (including pics if you have) to [email protected]. thanks!
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    three rooms available in roxburgh park 10 minutes to nearest bus stop....pm me for details.....

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010