Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

170$pw Room for rent Parramatta Sydney ,all bills included

nightingale_ausnightingale_aus SydneyPosts: 15Member
edited May 2015 in Housing & Rentals
Urgent

We are a friendly filipino and aussie couple living in our nice townhouse in Tennyson St, Parramatta. In the fully furnished vacant room, there are 2 single brandnew and comfy beds, chair, new beddings, comforter, pillows, and built in cabinet w/ huge mirror.We are professional, clean,trustworthy and respectful people who currently looking for 2 lovely housemates. Preferably clean , trustworthy, & responsible people. I hope you understand , we see the place as home, not a party venue. Perfect for 2 females,we can consider males or couple.

Rent is 170$ pw per person included all bills (Unlimited Wi-Fi internet, foxtel TV, gas, electricity, water)

Train station within walking distance taking 15 min to get you to Sydney CBD.

5 mins to bus station on foot that goes to CBD and more suburbs along the way .

5 min to UWS on foot

2 weeks bond + 2 weeks upfront

minimum stay 3-6 months

Please feel free to contact me if you have any enquiries and to arrange a viewing.

Sa mga gustong makatipid, tawag na po! Pls contact me by sms ⁄call⁄viber at 0411 788 776

Maraming salamat po!

Comments

• denden71denden71 Newtown
    Hello, is this room taken? thanks.