Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Nice House in ADELAIDE, Modbury Heights, N.E of Adelaide CBD

marcus_maximusmarcus_maximus BrisbanePosts: 1Member
Hi I have available now my spare room, modern kitchen, nice views to ocean from front, large backyard with nice garden and undercover entertaining, close to Mawson Lakes, Golden Grove, TTP, Gawler, accessible to City short drive to Barossa, close to public transport. The house is furnished and the room has a wardrobe & desk, other furniture can be negotiated.Quiet friendly neighbourhood, off street parking. Smoking is ok but outside. Price is $140p.w including gas, elec, water, NBN internet. Pets can be negotiated. **I am also offering a bit of a discount in exchange for some routine cleaning, suit student or someone on a tight budget** Prefer a female tenant, Call Mark on 0432370883