Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(31352)

Rebuilding user profile avatar, please refresh the page.

Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (16)

angel14Captain_Ady3pjaceejoefjennyfvjsjabaanKIKOmaryowni09msbraveheartmycroft_holmesNoodles12nutribunred_lionsicntyrdspencer0731vannsia

Top Posters
All time

Advertisement:

Do you wish to engage a migration agent but it's just to costly? Visa Consort understands your situation and came up with a special year end offer exclusive to all Pinoy AU members! Check our here for more info

OET remarking

What's Hot
haqasemshaqasems jordanTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
Hello everyone

I did OET on mrach and i got C in the listening even though i was confident i would get a B.
I need to know if anyone did remarking for OET and the grade was changed
mimaria
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 1Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• jacklen23jacklen23 vic. auTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    edited April 2017 Posts: 3
    I applied for the remarking of my writing subtest I took last February and just like you, I was really sure that I got it all right. That was my 2nd time taking the test and I was so confident that I will pass this time... I paid the remarking fee and waited patiently. (which is a wrong move) Normally, the waiting period is up to 6 weeks but mine was a week delay. I even had to follow-up my application since I haven't heard anything from them in weeks. After 2 more days of agony (of waiting), my result came unchanged. Not worth the wait.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • bubblychickbubblychick ManilaTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @haqasems did you apply for the remarking? Yeah cos Listening is the only subtest where I got C :( I am confident too that I'll get B on it that's why I'm planning to apply for remarking but I wonder if it's worth it.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • nrgaciasnrgacias Total Reaction Points: 0Member
    Good Day, I have the same situation. C ako sa writing and talagang sa lahat ng subtest, dun ako confident. I am thinking of applying a remark.
  • binlagotbinlagot PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @nrgacias
    Did you apply for remarking during your time? How was it?
  • binlagotbinlagot PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @bubblychick did you apply for remarking? How was it?
  • totstots singaporeTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    the only remarking I did was for my speaking which they changed to B after the remarking. but that was here in sg. dunno in pinas
    betchay123
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 1Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • khantamakhantama UKTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hello everyone, please give me important information, got c+ in OETwriting , is there anyone who got positive result after rechecking writing subtest? Please share your experience
    If I apply for a recheck of OET result can get rechecking result in 20th June, and concurrently if I give 16th June per xm will get it's result 7th July, then which result will be accepted? is there any rule to approve only the recent oet xm or I can use any previous positive result ?
  • KATHeterKATHeter PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 1Member
    @khantama did you apply for remarking? I took the exam last April and got C in writing. I'll take my chances, I'll apply for a remark and retake the exam this June at the same time. Hoping for positive results this time *fingers crossed*
    khantama
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 1Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • yellowrangeryellowranger makatiTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    edited May 18 Posts: 2
    hi @khantama for me the remarking is not a good idea unless you are confident about it. on my 1st take i was also confident on the writing part, but i received a C+ grade. applied the remarking and waited. but was not worth it. i resit the exam last april and finally got the results i wanted.
    khantama
    [email protected] , yes I have applied for remarking
    Hlw @yellowranger thanks a lot for sharing your experience. After how many days you got the remarking result?
  • joshviana11joshviana11 MelbourneTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    HELP!!!

Hi all,

I recently sat for an OET exam last 10 March 2018. The result for my writing sub test was "C". It was not the result that I was aiming for and I believed that I passed that particular category.

I submitted a request for a remarking and resulted into a change in grade in the writing sub test which led to a favourable conclusion into my part. The result was from "C" to "B" in the Writing section.

While waiting for the remarking results and to not waste time, I also applied for a resit exam in only one sub test, which is the Writing test. I sat again for the exam last 19 May 2018.

My query is, since I passed the results of my remarking, what shall I do now with the recent resit that I did for the writing sub test? What if the resit exams resulted into a lower grade? Will it affect the original test results that I took on 10 March?

Does any of you had the same situation before?

Thank you.
  • yellowrangeryellowranger makatiTotal Reaction Points: 2Member
    @khantama 6 weeks to be exact.
    khantama
    @joshviana11 after how many days you got the remarking result? In which country you appeared in the exam?
    @yellowranger thanks
  • alou.oraalou.ora PhilippinesTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    Hi @joshviana11 I think it is most helpful if you contact OET helpdesk with regards to your inquiry. It usually takes 5 business days before they reply.
    https://support.occupationalenglishtest.org/hc/en-gb
    Hello everyone. I had a question for those of you who requested a re-mark and had a positive result changed to B:

Did you receive 1 or 2 hard copy of results I.e. One original result and/or one with the corrected result?

I have received a hard copy of my result with Writing C+ and am wondering if this is the final re-marking certificate or the first result?
  • nowei19nowei19 PhilTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @joshviana11 I would like to ask if have you filled out the reason portion for re marking? Thank you
    @joshviana11 yes, I filled out the reason portion for remarking. Did you receive the hard copy of your first result before remarking?