Pinoy Australia Information Forum

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(25420)

• MarlysWis
  • jowjam
  • TiffinyRi
  • Angeline
  • ethanjacob
  • MarkHende
  • Thomas81G
  • prime_21378
  • justinmaceda
  • Rey870
  • Minnie20
  • 13oz
  • LeighN16
  • RoxanaOve
  • altuser41
Browse Members
To google officer. This is not a chatbox!

Members Online (46)

AA30AdminagdAkoSiStrawhataudreamer05babyyhingBbB1226cmecuriousmomdark_knightdeck05dreamntheseady3pECEkoegroj1002ethelmarizHeprexHunter_08iamhaneiamveeinigodvjazmyne18jhylljondesantosjoy.gomez08jrangkatniss2015kh@L3LKrisianlevimervinloucas_11macdxb16MeggermisisabatmissingleakMyk_2319reeshsamjar22shrinx29shurorosijey7SophieMaddie38SupersaiyansyaoranwandererPHzballesteros

Top Posters
All time

Top Posters
This Week

Advertisement:

Check out the new 2017-2018 Medium and Long Term Strategic Skill List (MLTSSL) and Short‑term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) - formerly known as SOL and CSOL here

OET remarking

haqasemshaqasems jordanTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
Hello everyone

I did OET on mrach and i got C in the listening even though i was confident i would get a B.
I need to know if anyone did remarking for OET and the grade was changed
reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Comments

• jacklen23jacklen23 vic. auTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    edited April 30 Posts: 3
    I applied for the remarking of my writing subtest I took last February and just like you, I was really sure that I got it all right. That was my 2nd time taking the test and I was so confident that I will pass this time... I paid the remarking fee and waited patiently. (which is a wrong move) Normally, the waiting period is up to 6 weeks but mine was a week delay. I even had to follow-up my application since I haven't heard anything from them in weeks. After 2 more days of agony (of waiting), my result came unchanged. Not worth the wait.
    reaction image 0LOL reaction image 0Awesome reaction image 0Informative reaction image 0Artistic Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • bubblychickbubblychick ManilaTotal Reaction Points: 0Member
    @haqasems did you apply for the remarking? Yeah cos Listening is the only subtest where I got C :( I am confident too that I'll get B on it that's why I'm planning to apply for remarking but I wonder if it's worth it.
  • nrgaciasnrgacias Total Reaction Points: 0Member
    Good Day, I have the same situation. C ako sa writing and talagang sa lahat ng subtest, dun ako confident. I am thinking of applying a remark.