Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How to Get Your Philippine Driver’s Licence Equivalent in New South Wales

ricajricaj Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 36Member
edited November 2017 in Other Info Bout OZ
Do you own a driver’s licence in the Philippines and want to have an NSW driver’s licence?

NSW follows 7 stages before you can be given a full driver’s licence and it can take at least 3-4 years.

Thankfully, holding a Philippines driver’s licence may get you an equivalent licence in NSW. If you are decided to permanently live in NSW, and you are a permanent Australian resident or a permanent visa holder you can drive on the roads of NSW using your Philippine license for 3 months max.

Continue reading...

Comments

• d_bd_b Posts: 84Member

@ricaj said:
    Do you own a driver’s licence in the Philippines and want to have an NSW driver’s licence?

NSW follows 7 stages before you can be given a full driver’s licence and it can take at least 3-4 years.

Thankfully, holding a Philippines driver’s licence may get you an equivalent licence in NSW. If you are decided to permanently live in NSW, and you are a permanent Australian resident or a permanent visa holder you can drive on the roads of NSW using your Philippine license for 3 months max.

Continue reading...

Hi @ricaj, reviving this thread. Can you repost the link? Hindi na gumagana yang nasa post mo eh. Thank you.

20220115 - Drunk-booked an IELTS exam to force myself to start my immigration journey
    20220122 - Took the exam with a week's review. 1st take IELTS result: L8.0/R8.5/W_6.5_/S8.5
    20220123 - Joined this forum and never logged in since
    20220324 - Payment and documents submission for skills assessment
    20220426 - Skills assessment outcome: Positive
    Dormant for a few months due to work commitment
    20221114 - Got interested in NZ from stories of friends who went there
    20230101 - Started to look for agents/agencies to help me; was advised to redirect my efforts to AU because of my readily available positive skills assessment result
    20230213 - Was advised to retake my English Test and try PTE. PTE 1st take result: 90 overall
    20230312 - Started submitting EOI's
    20230424 - Received ITA from NSW
    20230430 - Started to get active in this forum
    20230520 - Online Submission
    xxxxxxxx - I don't even know what's next. Ginaya ko lang yung signature ng iba.
    20240208 - Golden email received

• era222era222 Philippines

212415 - Technical Writer | Offshore, PH | With agent | Age: 30 | English: 20 | Work: 0 | Qualification: 15 | Single: 10 | NAATI: 5 | Total: 80+5 for SC190 | Granted 190 NSW

December 5: Started consulting with agents

March 5: Hiatus

February 28: Resumed my application
    June 16: PTE - Started studying on my own (Used Pearson mock tests and APEUni)
    June 21: PTE - Booked my exam
    June 23: VETASSESS - Submitted my application
    June 24: VETASSESS - Status "Lodged"
    August 26: PTE - Exam at Trident Makati
    August 30: PTE - Results: SUPERIOR (LRSW 90) - Read my study/exam tips
    September 14: NAATI CCL - Booked my exam
    November 26: NAATI CCL - Exam
    November 30: VETASSESS - Requested for updated reference letter
    December 7: VETASSESS - Submitted updated reference letter
    December 16: VETASSESS - Result - POSITIVE ASSESSMENT!
    December 22: NAATI CCL - Results - Passed (77.5/90) - Just took the CCL cram course
    December 23: EOI - Lodged 190 for VIC and NSW

January 6: Submitted petition for correction of birth certificate (just in case)
    January 10: STATE NOM - Received pre-invite from NSW for 190 TYL / Discontinued VIC ROI
    January 23: STATE NOM - Submitted nomination application to NSW
    January 24: Received ITA from NSW for 190 visa first thing in the morning tears of joy
    February 17: Lodged 190 visa application / Scheduled my medicals at St. Luke's BGC
    March 4: First-time visit to Melbourne and Sydney
    March 13: Medicals
    March 17: Police clearance
    March 21: Medicals cleared
    April 5: Uploaded corrected birth certificate (TYL, my LCRO was efficient)
    October 16: Received commencement email
    December 28: PR VISA GRANT