Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

OEC HELP!

eilaeila manilaPosts: 6Member
edited November 2017 in Employer Sponsored Visas
hi, anyone here who knows what to do with the suspension of OEC? i called poea and the rude guy said i just have to wait for the suspension to be lifted which is december 01 subject to extension. I called the other poea branch and the girl told me to find an agency to process the OEC for me which needs the accreditation of the job I have in australia. It is such a pain looking for an agency