Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

a rate of chance for approval, pls advice me

jenny.jenny. PhilippinesPosts: 5Member
edited February 2018 in Visitor - Tourist Visa
i applied subclass tourist visa in Australia,i am Filipino citizen, i have bf invitation letter but never meet in person yet though i applied independent tourist through travel agency,bf invitation letter only supported on my application..i submitted the ff:

my passport and bf scan passport

my bank acct own name 230,000 peso

my bank acct w/ 3 person names 600,000

grepalife investment fund and insurance 250,000 peso under my name

bf latest January 2018 bank history

my suv, elf truck,multicab registered car

bf pay slip,bf car registration

my annual income of my farm crops business 2018 (b.i.r tax audit)

my employer cert and leave letter, i.t.r

(my brother is my employer for 9 yrs to present)

travel history way back 2006.

iterinary

friends you think my application will be approved? i wanted to buy a ticket limited time selling in cheap promo price but my application in the embassy was just a week only and no feedback yet, i need to wait until end of feb but tickets selling until feb 8, traveling to march onwards...is it right decision to buy now? no refund if incase i will be denied by embassy..thank you advance for advices

Comments

• wondergariwondergari Bataan
    Hello! Meron na bang result? If not, wag muna.