Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Experience in Buying Cars in Australia

18910111214»

Comments

• Captain_ACaptain_A AUSTRALIA

@DreamerA said:
    @Captain_A maraming salamat sir! snaa makakuha ng best deal at maka-kuha ng me mbabang interest rate. maraming salamat! mukang kailangan na tlga i-let go ang isang old car at pra bwas sakit ulo.

agree.. dun tayo sa less stress..

18 Mar '16 IELTS Results
    06 Apr '16 EA CDR Skills Assessment submitted
    26 Apr '16 EA Skills Assessment Positive Outcome
    06 May '16 PTE-A Exam
    07 May '16 PTE- A Results & Submitted EOI
    11 May '16 Got ITA
    02 Jun '16 Lodge Visa
    04 Jul '16 Direct Grant

Believe you can... and you're halfway there.... - Roosevelt

• gelangelgelangel Posts: 53Member
    Hi po. Anyone here bought a brand new car from Tynan Motors? Any feedback po?
    And any thoughts po sa car finance? What is the est interest rate na nakakuha na dati ng car finance? Or any suggestions po para sa car loans? 😊

Thank you po sa mga magrereply. :smiley:
  • JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@gelangel said:
    Hi po. Anyone here bought a brand new car from Tynan Motors? Any feedback po?
    And any thoughts po sa car finance? What is the est interest rate na nakakuha na dati ng car finance? Or any suggestions po para sa car loans? 😊

Thank you po sa mga magrereply. :smiley:

Not familiar with Tynan but with regards to car financing usually may mga in-house ang dealership. You can of course go with banks or other 3rd party institutions.

Based on my experience, it is best that you do not just stick with one dealership when looking to buy a car. At least contact 2 dealerships and ask them their best financing offer. I remember when I got my car, the first dealership gave me a rate of approx. 7.2% for financing (year 2017). Almost grabbed it but I tried looking for another and I got a better rate of 5.6% (I forwarded them the 1st dealership's offer through email).

Also, try to check customer feedbacks regarding the dealership specially with their aftermarket services.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor

• ConboyboyConboyboy Sa puso mo

Ano po ba ok na SUVs diyan? Looking at patrol/prado hehe.