Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Life insurance plan in the Philippines

janellecuajanellecua ManilaPosts: 1Member
Hi kababayans! I'm Janelle, a former OFW although in Singapore. I went back to the Philippines to attend to my family and I am now currently working as a Sun Life Financial advisor since 2016. If ever you want to talk about your insurance and investment options back here in the Philippines, let me know. I know we work hard overseas and we hope when we go back home, we don't go broke so it's important to save up. Ipon ipon din pa may time tayo mga kababayan! :) Mahirap na pag uwi natin saka tayo magsisimula pa lang mag-ipon. Hopefully, I can meet up with you pag makauwi kayo or we can chat through facebook or message me through Viber or Whatsapp para maassist ko kayo. :) My number is +639178951889.

Thank you!