Hi. we want to migrate to australia through my husband who is a chef. He has 4.3 years experience as a chef and 5 years as a cook. He is 39 years old now and will turn 40 this April 2019. Using the points system, we only got 50 points assuming Proficient score nya sa IELTS.
What are the ways to increase the score for us to migrate?
Eto po yung mga naisip ko and let me know your thoughts.
1. If we use Visa 489, plus 10 points we might have a chance.
2. Sa Vetassess mas may chance na tumaas ang score if he will be assessed as cook and not as a chef.
3. He must improve on Ielts and makasuperior ang status ( posible kaya ito?)
4. He can study Certificate IV sa Australia with student visa naman sana then after that madadagan points .
5. I can study nursing sa Queensland University of Technology for 2 years or Early Childhood while he works ( Pinakamagastos ata to)
6. I cant find an agency where he can be provided with temporary work sana.. If you know of one, could you please suggest?
Pero sana yung option na cheaper konti.. sabi ko ulit ulitin nya ang ielts kasi at least nasa around 10k lang per exam..
Nevertheless, if you have suggestions po, it would be appreciated