Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for 1 or 2 Room/House to Lease near Calvary Bruce

japsdotcomjapsdotcom CanberraPosts: 90Member
Hello everyone. We are planning to lease a 2-bedroom apartment in Bruce area or nearby suburbs that's close to my wife workplace in Calvary Bruce. It would be good for family of four. While I'm searching and scouting possible rentals, baka po may kakilala kayo na nagpapa rent ng room for 3 months from February to April 2019? my wife will move first until we find a 2-Bedroom house or appartment? Pakimessage naman po ako if you know of someone. Just a bit of info about us, we are a young Christian couple professional who works full time. Marunong po kami makisama, hindi maselan at masayahing tao. Salamat po...