Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent in Box Hill - $175/wk including internet

prwannabeprwannabe MelbournePosts: 2Member
edited March 2019 in Accommodations
I'm a Filipina working as an accountant, and looking for a female housemate to occupy another room in a flat that I am currently renting at Bishop Street, Box Hill - available by 1 May 2019.

The place is fully furnished. The available bedroom has a window overlooking the street, study table, lamp, single bed, bedside table, closet, shelf and chest of drawers. Other amenities include a shared bathroom with separate toilet, kitchen, living area, parking available at the compound and on-street.

The property is in a quiet neighbourhood, close to bus stops and train stations: 10-minute walk to Laburnum station and 15-minute walk to Box Hill station. There are express trains to the CBD on weekdays (~30 minutes travel time).

The weekly rent per room is $175 including Wi-Fi. Bills are shared. Note that a transfer of lease to the new tenant is required through the property manager and subject to the landlord's approval.

Kindly contact me at 0451533467 / [email protected] for further details. I'm happy to send photos upon request. :)