Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Certified true copy (hard copy) of PTE score report

PockyPocky ManilaPosts: 4Member
Greetings.
I took the pte academic exam last april 29 (at Makati) and succesfully passed the required score.

However, my assessing body has amended some changes and is now requiring to submit the “certified copy” of the pte-a score report (see attached file). I initially went to several notary public & unfortunately they refused to accomodate my request because it needs to be stamped as certified true copy first before having it notarized.

So, I am now stuck in this case of where can i stamp my pte report as certified true copy of the original.

Pls. share any ideas or your experience as i’m need of desparate assistance.

Thank you po.

Comments

• cuccicucci NSW
    If what is being required is a certified copy of the original results, a workaround might be to print the provided soft copy high quality (preferably colored laser) in a high quality paper (substance 100 and up) and make a colored photocopy to be used for the certified true copy.

The common misconception is the use of the term "notarized" because technically (though I am not a lawyer) in the Philippines, when you ask for something to be notarized it is entered into the notarial records of the notary public and he/she might be asked to appear in court to submit documentary proof of such undetaking should the need arise.

However, certifying a document as "true copy" is of a lesser degree than "notarized" because it simply implies that a document was presented and this signed copy is a reproduction of such document.

For all intents and purposes, a notary, can never really ascertain that the document presented is an original and truthful document because only the issuing authority, which in this case is the PTE can do that.

For all my "certified" documents submitted to AHPRA and Home Affairs, what I did was to put the following text instead of relying on the "Certified True Copy" stamp mark of the notary:...

I have sighted the original and
    certify this to be a TRUE COPY
    of the original as presented.

Then at the bottom or at the side, a space for the signature and details of the notary public.

I think that would suffice for your needs, afterall, the CO/Registration Officer will still be verifying your PTE results using their online access.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    07.2016 | IELTS
    01.2017 | Applied to AHPRA
    04.2017 | received Letter of Referral
    09.2017 | finished BP
    11.2017 | AHPRA Registration / Employment Offer
    12.2017 | Lodged 457 Visa Application (onshore) / ANMAC Assessment
    01.2018 | 457 Visa granted / Received positive ANMAC Assessment / Submitted EOI

04.11.2019 | Received Employer Nomination
    04.26.2019 | Submitted Visa application (186 DE)
    05.06.2019 | CO contact for medical exams
    05.09.2019 | Visa Granted (186 DE)

17.09.2021 | Application for Citizenship
    21.03.2022 | Citizenship exam, interview and approval
    02.07.2022 | Citizenship Ceremony
    (Thank you Lord!!!)

21.03.2023 | Citizenship interview, exam and approval of dependents
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++