Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Police Checks

Hi Everyone, we're going through the application process at the moment and I am sponsoring my partner on Visa Subclass 820. I'm about to do my police checks online and noticed there are 2 kinds you can get. 1 is for paid employment and 1 is for volunteers. Is the volunteer one sufficient? Would like to know as it is half the cost of the employment one. Thank you!

Comments

• engr_boyengr_boy Sydney

@cjgarcia said:

Hi Everyone, we're going through the application process at the moment and I am sponsoring my partner on Visa Subclass 820. I'm about to do my police checks online and noticed there are 2 kinds you can get. 1 is for paid employment and 1 is for volunteers. Is the volunteer one sufficient? Would like to know as it is half the cost of the employment one. Thank you!

hinde yun bossing.. eto kailangan mo.

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/help-support/meeting-our-requirements/character

Apply for a police certificate
    See how to apply for a police certificate in the relevant countries.

To get a police certificate in Australia you must submit an Australian Federal Police National Police Check application form.

Use Code 33 at Question 1 on the form and include details of all names you have been known by.

We do not accept state- or territory-issued Australian police certificates.

Fingerprints are not needed for Australian police checks.

Contact your nearest Australian immigration overseas office if a country you lived in is not listed or you cannot get a certificate.

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks

07.01.12 - IELTS - British Council - L8.5 R7.0 W9.0 S7.5 OBS 8.0
    15.12.13 - Invited for 189 (Skilled Independent) Visa
    25.12.13 - Lodged 189 Visa
    02.02.14 - CO Allocated Adelaide GSM Team 07
    15.05.14 - Visa Grant - Change of Team (Adelaide Team 6)
    27.10.14 - Initial Entry (Perth)
    16.03.19 - RRV (Return Resident Visa) Subclass 155 - applied and granted automatically!
    25.09.19 - Applied 309/100 Partner Visa for wife
    08.12.20 - Wife 309 Visa Approved!
    Food is a weapon. And there nothing better than danggit. Ask my Aussie housemates.