Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for Rent - Walking distance to train station - available ASAP

loudandclearloudandclear SydneyPosts: 225Member
edited July 2019 in Accommodations

Looking for a female housemate to occupy one of the bedrooms on a 2 bedroom unit. You will be sharing house with only one working professional female. Ideal for those who wants more privacy.

The room is furnished with a single bed with mattress and pillows, filing drawer/cabinet and ample size study table. The wardrobe cabinet is also spacious.

Place is situated on a great location in Werribee western suburb of Melbourne. About 40mins from Melbourne CBD. Unit is a good 6-10 minutes walk to Werribee train station, Woolworths and Bunnings. Coles and Aldi are also a good distance from the unit.

Werribee train station is situated in an area where there are good restaurants, medical clinics, shops, banks, Asian grocery stores, Pinoy eateries/restaurants, etc.

The place is superb for those looking for convenience and a good lifestyle without compromising safety as well as rental cost.

Rent is at a very affordable rate of 155/week only - bills included (standard use).

If interested, message me so I can provide more details ( photos and other information).

Thank you.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Comments

• loudandclearloudandclear Sydney

Hi. The room has become available again for female renter. Rent is $150 a week including bills and wifi. It’s a private furnished room in a 2-bedroom unit. The place is walking distance to Werribee train station and other amenities such as woolies, bunnings, coles, aldi, auspost, officeworks, etc. Please message me if interested. Thanks.

Jeremiah 29:11
    "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."