Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Enrolled Nurse

paulinepauline Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 813Member
Hi guys. Anyone here who studied Enrolled Nurse in Australia or Diploma of Nursing or who have experience as an EN. I just need some advice/s regarding this course. I am a Partner Visa (temporary) holder and will planning to enrolled this course if i will get my PR soon hopefully. Do I need to do IELTS exam first for my English language skills to passed the entry exam in this course? Is this course very hard to accomplish? Hope someone can relate to this topic. CHEERS...