Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Right course to take in Australia

Hello everyone!

I’m planning to apply student Visa and study in Australia pero hindi ako maka decide if anong kukuning course

Industrial Technology graduate- bachelors degree

My work experience is not connected with my degree - Loans and Financing

Nag tanong po ako sa isang education consultancy/agency and they advice me to take up Leadership and Management

From what I heard mas mahirap daw maka kuha ng job related to this course, planning to apply PR after studies, so sana as much as possible sana IT or cookery or other skilled courses ang i take up ko which i heard mas mabilis maka kuha ng work, correct me if I’m wrong.

Asking po for advice

Thanks in advance

Comments

• rvonlinervonline Melbourne
    Tough industry ( IT ) at this stage in Aus. Most of IT already outsourced overseas. Nursing, age care is good course especially if you can easily relocate to other areas for work. Building and Construction is also good.
  • aquarius90aquarius90 Posts: 1Member

Ako din balak ko sana kumuha ng age care next year and apply for student visa then mgnursing after . May bachelors aq business ad in finance mahirap dw bka mareject is it true? What if mgtetesda aq ng caregiving to prepare for next year