Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Mech. Engineer looking for Jobs in Sydney (HVAC Design, Water & waste water Design, CAD Drafter)

PinoyMechPinoyMech PhilippinesPosts: 99Member

Hi kabayans!

I'm mechanical engineer by profession specialize in HVAC and water/waste water industry with 8yrs of experience po and currently looking for job here in Sydney for almost 4 months now. I would like to take this opportunity to ask any members here needing the same qualification and skill set that I could offer. I'm looking for an available position listed below either;

1. HVAC Design Engineer
  2. Water & waste water Design Engineer
  3. Cost estimator
  4. Project Engineer
  5. CAD drafter

Any advice would be highly appreciated po and kindly also let me know if may opening kayo for the same field as mine near Sydney area po sna. Maraming slamat po!