Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ROOM FOR RENT Blackburn 3130

Blakburn3130Blakburn3130 AustraliaPosts: 34Member

Hi all,
I have a spare room available om the 12th October if anybody is interested. It measures 4m x 4m and has a queen size bed, large wardrobes, study desk, mirror, TV, Netflix, Internet, drawers, shelves. Your own frig for food etc. Laundry, kitchen shared. Bathroom shared but not with me. Suit someone like nurse/health care student.
Close to shops, transport, Box Hill, Deakin Uni, etc.
I am disabled and in wheelchair so need a little bit of help on some nights but just easy really. I can even pay you about 250-300 p/week.
It's a good deal, trust me. Feel free to inquire here or email me.
Rent 200 p/week negotiable. No bills.
No drugs. Always clean and safe.
--> [email protected]

Leave your details.
All the best. :)