Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Question about RPL or Recognised Prior Learning

junesixjunesix SydneyPosts: 7Member

Hi guys,

I’m taking my masters degree in IT in Sydney, 104 weeks as stated in CRICOS, and I was granted 3 RPLs. I have attended a seminar about it and also went to a migration agent to ask my situation. They told me that according to the current law, it should be fine.

For those people who had the same situation before, what did you do? Is it worth risking to take only 13 units for the 2 years duration? Will I still be granted the next visa which is the 485 and the additional 5 points for completing the studies in Australia?

Thank you and have a good day!