Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for FIlipino guy i met in Clayton (2014-15)

Nickger123Nickger123 Posts: 5Member

Hi all! Does anyone know any Filipinnos living or that have lived in the Clayton area of Melbourne? (or very nearby) I am trying to get in touch with a guy I met when I was back there in 2014-15. He was an older guy and think he had a daughter and lived in that area, we met outside the station, anyone that can give me any leads much appreciated! :)

If you might know someone who knows, anyone that knows anyone that lives there even, thank you!