Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner Visa 309 - waiting

Hi All,

I just joined this forum today.

I've lodged my visa application last year, August 2018. It's been 14 months now and the status is still received. I just want to know how many people are on the same waiting time as me?

I keep on monitoring the status but sometimes it gets a little frustrating. My partner and I have been together for almost 3 years now and we have been visiting each other several times.

Hope I can get some insights. Thank you!

Comments

• mitzui18_gggmitzui18_ggg Philippines

Anu na po status ng visa nyo po? Kakalodge ko lang this year Sept. 2019