Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Hiring a migration agent for 820 and do it yourself for 801

MeeshaaMeeshaa Melbourne Posts: 28Member

Hi all. Please anyone who has an experience, knowledge or even know someone with similar case kindly enlighten me. I have applied a partner visa 820/801 with the help of an agent. Soon after we have granted the 1st stage (820) and was Notified to be eligible to process the 2nd stage (801), we dicided to just do it ourselves and notified our agent of the case. Pero sabi nya hindi raw pwede dahil she has all documents and that she started the application aready and that we signed the previous contract stating the agreement. Upon reading the contract, there is nothing saying her case and it is clear that we only signed for them to do first stage and that whatever is not written in their service is another agreement. Also, been asking other migration and even send an email to mara website and they both say the same that we are not oblige to use an agent.

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,689Member, Administrator, Moderator

That’s correct. As an agent, I cannot force a client to engage me. You can terminate services ofbyour agent anytime.

• anne28anne28 Melbourne

Ganyan po ginawa ko, nag agent ako sa 820 and then nung naaprove yung 820 nag email saken ung agent na kya ko na daw gawin un 801 ko, kaya hndi na ko nag agent. Ok naman po approved nman po ung 801 ko after a year. Kaya mo yan sis:)