Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

PR Application Timeline for Software Engineer + Doctor

Hi everyone! My husband and I have decided on migrating to Australia. He is a software engineer with 7 years work experience while I am a medical doctor (general practitioner) with 2 years work experience. We plan to have him as the primary applicant, and me as the dependent. We decided on this setup kasi mas mataas points nya kesa sakin. May naka experience na ba dito ng similar situation? Should I apply for the AMC exams already while my husband's PR VISA application is ongoing? We will be availing of Respall's services but they don't process applications of medical doctors (as the primary applicants). Is there an agency with more experience dealing with doctors? Thanks everyone in advance!