Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa 190 and 491

Comments

• faithHopefaithHope Posts: 14Member

Hi. Ask ko lang po. If ever approved na po ang nomination, what is the next step po? Magantay po ba tayo another invitation to apply for visa na or diretso magaapply na for visa?

• haringkingkingharingkingking Adelaide

@faithHope said:
    Hi. Ask ko lang po. If ever approved na po ang nomination, what is the next step po? Magantay po ba tayo another invitation to apply for visa na or diretso magaapply na for visa?

Hello po. Approved state nomination means you will get an ITA. You will just wait for the email from Skillselect. Nung sa akin, halos sabay lang dumating ang email re approval ng state nomination and ng invitation to apply.

Once you get the INVITATION TO APPLY email, may link po silang ipoprovide (which will direct you to the Skillselect page) then you can proceed with the application of visa na po. Good luck! :)

ispidprikMau766ShyShyShy
  • faithHopefaithHope Posts: 14Member

@haringkingking said:

@faithHope said:

Hello po. Approved state nomination means you will get an ITA. You will just wait for the email from Skillselect. Nung sa akin, halos sabay lang dumating ang email re approval ng state nomination and ng invitation to apply.

Once you get the INVITATION TO APPLY email, may link po silang ipoprovide (which will direct you to the Skillselect page) then you can proceed with the application of visa na po. Good luck! :)

Okay po. Thank you so much!

• rai102302rai102302 Posts: 43Member

Hello po. May clarification sana ako sa skills assessment for accountants. I just finished my Master of Professional Accounting (Professsional Practice) in NT. I don't have any work experience in accounting. My questions are:

1. When filling up the form, ang dapat na i-select is "full (permanent)" dun sa type of skills assessment?
    2. Dun sa part na, "are you submitting this application to also have your skilled employment assessed?", ang sinilect ko ay No. Tama ba ito?
    3. On section 7: Since wala naman akong accounting experience (I worked in a different industry), skip ko lang 'tong section 7?
    4. Lastly, sa fee - Qualification assessment only ang sinilect ko, is this correct?

Maraming salamat in advance.

• pancakedayspancakedays Posts: 13Member

Hello, we are planning to apply for 491 visa at SA. We are still at the stage of gathering all our documents. My husband will be the main applicant. May mga tanong lang po sana ako:

1- Requirements:
    Proof of employment - I've read na no need na ipa-apostille or CTC? Can we just scan it as is, and it's good to go?

Pay evidence:
    Pag wala pong payslips, is SSS contribution enough? Or pag-ibig contributions?

2- Vetassess
    Pag gusto po namin iclaim yung partner points, me as a dependent will need to create a separate assessment with vetassess din po ba? Hindi po ito within the assessment of my husband, tama po ba?

Paano po nagpapaassess yung mga freelance lang po? Paano po yung employment history if hindi po consistent?

3- ROI and EO1
    Which should come first po ba? Medyo nalilito po ako if dapat po ba mag submit muna ng ROI sa SA website or dapat EOI po muna?

Thank you po for taking time to read... Maraming salamat po sa sasagot.

@pancakedays said:
    Hello, we are planning to apply for 491 visa at SA. We are still at the stage of gathering all our documents. My husband will be the main applicant. May mga tanong lang po sana ako:

1- Requirements:
    Proof of employment - I've read na no need na ipa-apostille or CTC? Can we just scan it as is, and it's good to go?

Pay evidence:

2- Vetassess
    Pag gusto po namin iclaim yung partner points, me as a dependent will need to create a separate assessment with vetassess din po ba? Hindi po ito within the assessment of my husband, tama po ba?

Paano po nagpapaassess yung mga freelance lang po? Paano po yung employment history if hindi po consistent?

3- ROI and EO1
    Which should come first po ba? Medyo nalilito po ako if dapat po ba mag submit muna ng ROI sa SA website or dapat EOI po muna?

• si husband po fulltime. Ako po yung nagfull time for 5 years tapos freelance na after :)
  • songhyeky0songhyeky0 UAE

@pancakedays said:

1- Requirements:

Pay evidence:

2- Vetassess

3- ROI and EO1

1. Ang alam ko kasi ay ang social security contribution is submitted to prove that the company you work in exists/existed at hindi to prove that you are paid X amount of money during your employment sa company. Payslips nman is submitted to prove that your are paid X amount of money during your employment to show that you worked/work as a regular employee and not an intern/OJT. Kung wala kang payslip, I think pwede mong gawin ay ipalagay mo specifically sa Employment Reference mo how much you're paid during your tenure in the company. Ganyan ang ginawa ko.
    2. Hindi ako nagpa-assess sa Vetasses.
    3. EOI muna ang ginawa ko. Ang EOI ay sinasubmit sa DHA. Ang ROI ay sinasubmit sa napili mong state. At the end of the day ang mag-iinvite sayo ay ang DHA at hindi ang state. Ang ROI naman ay "extra requirement" ng state para iassess ka kung pwede kang inominate ng isang state sa DHA for sponsorship.

Hope everything is clear.

pancakedaysSharieMACINOZ2023caspersushi24ShyShyShy

ANZSCO 233211-CIVIL ENGINEER
    English: 20pts
    Qualification: 15pts
    Overseas Experience: 15pts
    CCL: 5pts
    Partner-No Partner: 10pts

01-Nov-22 - GRANTED visa 190
    21-Oct-22 - Responded to CO contact request
    12-Oct-22 - CO contact
    22-Feb-22 - Visa Application lodged
    22-Feb-22 - NBI Clearance and UAE police clearance received
    14-Jan-22 - Skillselect invitation received
    11-Jan-22 - NSW nomination received
    24-Dec-21 - EA Skills Re-assessment result received - SUCCESSFUL
    15-Aug-20 - PTE Academic Exam result - SUPERIOR
    17-Feb-20 - NAATI test result received - PASS

Salamat po!

@songhyeky0 said:

1. Ang alam ko kasi ay ang social security contribution is submitted to prove that the company you work in exists/existed at hindi to prove that you are paid X amount of money during your employment sa company. Payslips nman is submitted to prove that your are paid X amount of money during your employment to show that you worked/work as a regular employee and not an intern/OJT. Kung wala kang payslip, I think pwede mong gawin ay ipalagay mo specifically sa Employment Reference mo how much you're paid during your tenure in the company. Ganyan ang ginawa ko.
    3. EOI muna ang ginawa ko. Ang EOI ay sinasubmit sa DHA. Ang ROI ay sinasubmit sa napili mong state. At the end of the day ang mag-iinvite sayo ay ang DHA at hindi ang state. Ang ROI naman ay "extra requirement" ng state para iassess ka kung pwede kang inominate ng isang state sa DHA for sponsorship.

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited June 2022

@songhyeky0 said:

@pancakedays said:

1- Requirements:

Pay evidence:

2- Vetassess

3- ROI and EO1

Just to comment on #1 all the documents mentioned are used as pay evidence.

ispidprik
  • romariepromariep Posts: 3Member

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:
    hi, everyone. received my ITA for NSW 491 last May 12, so I have 14 days to send my application to an NSW RDA.

ask ko lang po kung mag-eexpire na yung EOI ko sa June, kailangan ko pa ba gumawa ng bagong EOI while I have an ongoing application to an NSW RDA?

Naka lock in na ang EOI mo pag nailodge mo na.

thank you, @tigerlance . i-clarify ko lang po, when we say lodge, for visa application na ito? or included na rin po dito yung nasa state nomination application pa lang?

Ang locked na tinutukoy ko pagnainvite ka na, hindi na nila babaguhin ang points mo sa AGE..
    pero pagnabago ang circumstances mo like naging defacto ka or married after invitation to apply. Marerefuse ang application mo. pagnakareceive ka ng invitation, up to visa grant, di dapat magbago unless single ka na nagpakasal sa isang Australian. 10 pts parin ang single and 10 points rin pag Australian ang pinakasal mo. Pero kung single ka, and nagmarry or nadefacto ka sa Non-Australian, from 10 pts, magiging zero points.

hello. ask ko lang po what if from defacto to single - same 10 points pa rin pwede pa rin ba to? or marerefuse ang visa?

• tigerlancetigerlance Philippines

@romariep said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:
    hi, everyone. received my ITA for NSW 491 last May 12, so I have 14 days to send my application to an NSW RDA.

ask ko lang po kung mag-eexpire na yung EOI ko sa June, kailangan ko pa ba gumawa ng bagong EOI while I have an ongoing application to an NSW RDA?

thank you, @tigerlance . i-clarify ko lang po, when we say lodge, for visa application na ito? or included na rin po dito yung nasa state nomination application pa lang?

Ang locked na tinutukoy ko pagnainvite ka na, hindi na nila babaguhin ang points mo sa AGE..
    pero pagnabago ang circumstances mo like naging defacto ka or married after invitation to apply. Marerefuse ang application mo. pagnakareceive ka ng invitation, up to visa grant, di dapat magbago unless single ka na nagpakasal sa isang Australian. 10 pts parin ang single and 10 points rin pag Australian ang pinakasal mo. Pero kung single ka, and nagmarry or nadefacto ka sa Non-Australian, from 10 pts, magiging zero points.

hello. ask ko lang po what if from defacto to single - same 10 points pa rin pwede pa rin ba to? or marerefuse ang visa?

Kung ano ang present status mo yun ang points mo. Lagi inuupdate yan hanggang visa grant.

Single - 10 pts
    De facto - 0 pt.
    De facto with english exam and positive assessment - 10 pts
    Married to Australian - 10 pts

19/04/2011 IELTS Competent L:7.0, R: 7.5, W: 6.0, S: 6.0, OBS: 6.5
    27/03/2018 PTE Proficient L:73, R: 70, W: 73, S: 78, OBS: 71
    07/07/2018 Received Passport (10 years expiry)
    08/08/2018 Received Driver's Licence 5 years
    09/10/2018 0600H EA Queued for Assessment
    29/10/2018 0530H Assessment in Progress
    29/10/2018 1200H Outcome Received (Positive)
    16/11/2019 1326H EOI Lodged 491 Family Sponsored 90 pts.
    28/11/2019 NBI Application. (HIT)
    09/12/2019 NBI Clearance Claimed at NBI Ermita for Faster processing
    09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    14/01/2020 Received Sponsorship Documents
    20/01/2020 Payroll Statement of Account
    27/01/2020 E medical at Nationwide Baguio
    28/01/2020 E medical No Action Required. Nationwide Submitted to DHA
    29/01/2020 Received Current Payslip
    02/02/2020 SSS Inquiry System
    07/02/2020 Reference Letter Current
    07/02/2020 Provident Fund Update
    10/02/2020 Polio Vaccination Certificate
    12/02/2020 BIR Form 2316 updated to 2019
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    27/10/2020 Direct Grant. No CO Contact.
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

Marefuse ang visa if di mo inupdate. Syempre magbabago ang date of effect kada update mo ng status.

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    15/02/2020 Lodgment of Visa. Frontloaded all Docs including Form 80, 1221, 1281, medicals as per guidelines
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• wandergorlwandergorl Dubai

Hi guys, is it ok mag-create ng multiple EOIs for 190/491 (one EOI in each state)? I also have EOI for 189/190/491 (which has "Any States" as preferred location) and 190/491 for NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, ACT & WA. I heard na mas prefer ng state na specific sa EOI yung state nila, I wonder kung may implication ba by doing this stragegy? I just want to expand my chances and aim to get invited max Q1 2023. Thank you

OZ journey started in 2017 ~ Accountant 221111 (Offshore) - DIY
    Points- 95 (189), 100 (190) , 110 (491)
    Breakdown: Age - 30; English-20; Work-15; Education-15; CCL-5; Single-10
    2016 - Moved to Dubai & met a fellow migrant who encouraged me to migrate to OZ instead of my "American dreams"
    2017 - Started research & gathering docs of past employment in Ph
    2018/2019 - Long break from OZ plan & employment (Traveled five months in SEA mid-2018 bc YOLO)
    2019/2020 - On & off PTE practice (a serious test of focus, perseverance, and patience....)
    22-Jan-2021 - Positive CPAA Skills Assessment (A huge relief and a big hope!! )
    24-Apr-2021 - PTE Superior (3rd take)
    04-Jul-2021 - NAATI CCL passed
    04-Jul-2021 - EOI submitted the same DOE (189)
    15-May-2022 - Created multiple EOI for each state (both 190,491)
    11-Aug-2022 - ROI application for VIC 190
    01-Sep-2022 - Received SA pre-invite 491 & same day lodged (crybaby when I saw the golden email)
    08-Sep-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 491
    03-Oct-2022 - Received VIC pre-invite 190 (Blessings, blessings!! )
    06-Oct-2022 - Nomination approval & Skillselect ITA received - 190
    10-Oct-2022 - Visa lodged VIC 190 (along with NBI clearance, dxb police clearance, form 80 & 1221)
    15-Oct-2022 - Medical exam
    24-Oct-2022 - Medical cleared -No action required
    07-Nov-2022 - Visa Granted (No CO contact) VIC190
    10-Feb-2023 - Resigned at work in Dubai
    Mar to Apr 2023 - Back to pinas & traveling 2 months in Thailand for career break
    02-May-2023 - Big move in Melbourne

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@tigerlance said:

@romariep said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

Kung ano ang present status mo yun ang points mo. Lagi inuupdate yan hanggang visa grant.

Single - 10 pts
    De facto - 0 pt.

Points are locked in upon invite. Points won’t change anymore by then.

mikelle
  • haringkingkingharingkingking Adelaide

@wandergorl said:
    Hi guys, is it ok mag-create ng multiple EOIs for 190/491 (one EOI in each state)? I also have EOI for 189/190/491 (which has "Any States" as preferred location) and 190/491 for NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, ACT & WA. I heard na mas prefer ng state na specific sa EOI yung state nila, I wonder kung may implication ba by doing this stragegy? I just want to expand my chances and aim to get invited max Q1 2023. Thank you

Yes po this is okay :) Good luck!

• romariepromariep Posts: 3Member

@tigerlance said:

@romariep said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

Single - 10 pts
    De facto - 0 pt.

Thank you! So before lodgement, ok lang na iupdate ko ang status ko from defacto to single and since same points naman walang magiging problem or di marerefuse ang visa?

@romariep said:

@tigerlance said:

@romariep said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

@tigerlance said:

@rjregencia said:

Single - 10 pts
    De facto - 0 pt.

Thank you! So before lodgement, ok lang na iupdate ko ang status ko from defacto to single and since same points naman walang magiging problem or di marerefuse ang visa?

Safe ang magupdate ka before mainvite. Remember any changes kasi sa EOI magbabago ang date of effect.
    Dapat di ka magbago ang circumstance mo pagnainvite ka na up to visa grant, kasi nainvite ka dun sa circumstances mo. Magkaiba ang defacto points without english exam and positive assessment and single points.
    Kasi pagnainvite ka na kasi, makakreceive ka na email locked na sa EOI Number with the Date of Effect.
    Kung nainvite ka nagbago ang status mo, wag mo na kunin ang invite, kaso may mga states na hindi ka iinvite for a year ata (sayang naman), yes dadami ang iinvite nila, PERO marami kayo napending sa 2020-2022, kaya precious ang invite.
    Paghindi mo kukunin ang invite, pwede mo iupdate ang EOI mo.

Pagnaglodge ka kasi, makakareceive ka ng email na hindi muna magagamit ang EOI mo.

Monitor your spam email. Kung minsan dun napupunta ang invitation

reemonShyShyShy

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• jessecjessec Taguig

Hi everyone! Kamusta po ang IT jobs sa ACT for people na naka 491? Makakakuha pa din ba ng work kahit most of the jobs require ng NV1 clearance?

• anacafanacaf Posts: 52Member

Hi. May minimum words po ba sa pagprepare ng relation statements? Thanks!

• pinoygingineerpinoygingineer Posts: 1Member

Gaano kaya katagal ma approve ang visa 491 nowadays after nomination approval? Thank you.

• filmespitzefilmespitze Posts: 8Member

hi to all! i have pending visa lodge application for 491 already (1 month ago). and since open na yung 22-23 program for 190 offshore, i am planning to submit another eoi. if i received state 190 nomination, while my 491 visa lodge is still pending in immiaccount, what is the best option --- withdraw my 491 application and submit visa lodge application for 190? hoping for answer and suggestions.

• rj09rj09 Australia

question po. yung dependents po ba ng visa 491 holders are eligible sa medicare and free govt school?

mikelleMACINOZ2023filmespitze

261313 -Software Engineer | Age: 30pts | Education: 15 | Experience: 15 | English: 10 | Total: 70

Aug 2016 - Joined Pinoy AU Forum
    Jul 17, 2017 - Start preparing docs for ACS
    Aug 14, 2017 - Submitted application for ACS assessment
    Sep 11, 2017 - PTE exam. L: 90 - S: 80 - R: 78 - W: 82 (Sayang! Superior na sana)
    Sep 20, 2017 - Received my ACS Assessment
    Sep 26, 2017 - PTE Retake L: 83 - S: 77 - R: 87 - W: 88 (sayang na naman hindi umabot!)
    Oct 21, 2017 - EOI Lodged (189 - 70 pts)
    Nov 8, 2017 - Received ITA for 189
    Nov 13, 2017 - Lodged Visa 189
    Nov 20, 2017 - NBI Fingerprinting and SG COC Fingerprinting appointment (Received SG COC on the same day)
    Dec 2, 2017 - Medical @ SATA AMK (Me & my Daughter)
    Dec 5, 2017 - Medical @ SATA AMK (Husband) and TST Reading for our daughter
    Dec 7, 2017 - Medical cleared (Husband & Daughter). No action required.
    Dec 11, 2017 - Medical cleared (primary applicant). No action required.
    Feb 1, 2018 - CO Contact. Requested Form 815 Health Undertaking for my daughter. Submitted the form on the same day.
    March 8, 2018 - Got our grant!! Thank you Lord!
    July 2, 2018 - Husband's Big Move (Melbourne)
    Sept 14, 2018 - Me and my daughter's Big Move

• BridgeBridge Philippines

Hello po, meron po ba dito na napre-invite for state nomination 190 visa. Gaano po katagal ang waiting hanngang makatanggap ng ITA? Napre invite kasi ako nung April pa. Natapos sila sa paghingi ng additional docs nung June until now waiting pa rin ako.

MACINOZ2023
  • jomar011888jomar011888 Philippines

Hello po, may question lang po ako regarding sa QLD eligibility.

Upon invitation to apply for nomination ang need po ba ng bank statement is ung mandatory cash po na 15kAUD (offshore). Maxado malaki kasi if kelangan ng bank statement for total 😆😆😆😆

Matagal na ako umalis sa showbiz kaya wala na ako ganyan kalaking pera (kidding aside)

MACINOZ2023
  • jomar011888jomar011888 Philippines

@filmespitze said:
    hi to all! i have pending visa lodge application for 491 already (1 month ago). and since open na yung 22-23 program for 190 offshore, i am planning to submit another eoi. if i received state 190 nomination, while my 491 visa lodge is still pending in immiaccount, what is the best option --- withdraw my 491 application and submit visa lodge application for 190? hoping for answer and suggestions.

Bayad ka na po ba sa 491? Sayang naman if iwiwithdraw kasi non refundable na po siya. I guess better to wait na lang po sa approval ng 491... still up to u pa rin po

@jomar011888 said:

@filmespitze said:

Bayad ka na po ba sa 491? Sayang naman if iwiwithdraw kasi non refundable na po siya. I guess better to wait na lang po sa approval ng 491... still up to u pa rin po

Oo nga sayang. Ang daming umaasa kahit na maITA. Kung extra money niya, pwede rin, and mataas points niya. Gamble rin kasi highly competitive yung ibang countries like India.

09/01/2020 2100H ITA 491
    18/02/2020 Form 1023
    07/05/2020 CO allocated
    19/05/2022 The Big Move

• DreamerGDreamerG Posts: 269Member

Hopefully maraming mainvites na offshore, even the score is 65. <3

ispidprikMACINOZ2023caspersushi24

EOI: Nov 2021
    ROI: Aug 2022
    Patiently waiting for Gods' perfect timing

• deedee24deedee24 Posts: 20Member

Guys need help…

• JanryJanry Posts: 89Member

Ano ano ba ang stages ng pagaalpy sa Australia?
    After ko magpaassess sa Vetasess ano ang mga susunod na stages?
    Thanks sa sagot.

• whimpeewhimpee Posts: 417Member

@Janry said:
    Ano ano ba ang stages ng pagaalpy sa Australia?
    After ko magpaassess sa Vetasess ano ang mga susunod na stages?
    Thanks sa sagot.

You also need to take an English test (IELTS / PTE / etc). You can also visit this thread:

https://pinoyau.info/discussion/101/general-skilled-immigration-visa-step-by-step-process

491 Visa: Human Resource Adviser - 223111 (80 points) | Age: 15 | English: 10 | Work: 15 | Education : 15 | Partner : 10 | Nomination: 15
    09 Aug 2016 - VETASSESS Initial, Positive
    03 Jan 2020 - VETASSESS Reassessment, Positive
    29 Jan 2020 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 65 pts
    10 Feb 2020 - IELTS, Proficient
    15 Feb 2020 - EOI updated - 75 pts
    18 Jan 2022 - VETASSESS Renewal
    14 Oct 2022 - EOI submitted for 491 (NSW) - 80 pts
    10 Nov 2022 - Pre-invite received from NSW, applied on the same day
    18 Nov 2022 - NSW Nomination approved
    21 Nov 2022 - 491 Visa Lodged
    22 Nov 2022 - Submitted Forms 80 and 1221
    25 Nov 2022 - Medical exam and Biometrics