Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Engineers Australia Inquiry

Good day. Im a licensed Mechanical Engineer for 3 years now and im taking my chance to migrate and work to australia. Currently im reviewing for pte and i have some confirmations about my assessment sa EA and regarding sa spouse. Im applying for visa 189. I also have a relative in Melbourne.

1. Can i get a positive assessment on EA with my 3 years experience?

Plus i cant find any free CDR reference material. Lahat may bayad. Mayroon ba kayo jan CDR with positive assessment i can use for ref? Thanks in advance.

1. Im planning to take my soon-to-be-spouse with me sa aus. Is it true na isang lodging lang iyon sa immigration for both of us?

2. May requirement ba na length ng marriage for us para ma verify na married kami?

3. If isasama ko siya, does she need a positive skill assessment din from her field of work? Shes a Management accountant graduate tho not licensed, shes working for 5 years now.

Im new to this group and We want to know are chances so any feedback would be helpful.

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Faustino_mabangis143 said:
    Good day. Im a licensed Mechanical Engineer for 3 years now and im taking my chance to migrate and work to australia. Currently im reviewing for pte and i have some confirmations about my assessment sa EA and regarding sa spouse. Im applying for visa 189. I also have a relative in Melbourne.

1. Can i get a positive assessment on EA with my 3 years experience?

Plus i cant find any free CDR reference material. Lahat may bayad. Mayroon ba kayo jan CDR with positive assessment i can use for ref? Thanks in advance.

1. Im planning to take my soon-to-be-spouse with me sa aus. Is it true na isang lodging lang iyon sa immigration for both of us?

2. May requirement ba na length ng marriage for us para ma verify na married kami?

3. If isasama ko siya, does she need a positive skill assessment din from her field of work? Shes a Management accountant graduate tho not licensed, shes working for 5 years now.

Im new to this group and We want to know are chances so any feedback would be helpful.

Welcome to Pinoyau! The guidelines provided by EA should be your primary source for instructions. Just follow what they require fir CDR. We never provide our clients any CDR sample to avoid the temptation of copying it. Instead, we encourage them to use their own words and So far we’ve had successful outcomes. Be very careful as EA is very strict with plagiarism. With regards to the visa type, I would not fixate on just 189 subclass as such visa type is gold nowadays. Try to focus on skills assessment and English for now and re-assess your visa options later on when you’re about to lodge your EOI.

Regarding your fiancé, as long as you provide evidence of genuine relationship and a marriage certificate, timeline as to how long you have been married for does not matter. You might want to look into having her skills assessed too if in case she meets the criteria so you can gain additional 10 points from her. Good luck!

Faustino_mabangis143
  • mcril22mcril22 Sydney NSW
    1. 2 kasi ang i -aassess ng EA.. una yung skill mo (anzsco code) + yung degree mo if match xa sa australian studies. then ang isa pa is yung skilled employment..... dyan papasok ang years of work mo depende padin sa mga duties and responsibilities if matching naman dun sa iyong SKILL na inasess ka.

2. Yes pede sabay sabay na.. if graduate and may work si spouse mo pede din mag pa assess xa sa corresponding skill nya and makadagdag points senyo...

3. wala naman required length of marriage basta kasal, kasal yun... kami misis ko magka iba pa apelido pero nag pasa lang kami ng marraiage cert....

4. sabi ko nga sa #2. pwde xa mag pa assess din.. dagdag points.. and better yet, parfehas kayo gumawa ng EOI when all is settled. who ever have the higher points WIN. ganyan nanyare samin ng wife ko.. initially ako yun main applicant but cant get the points up.. so we decided na xa nalang mag main.. taas points nya..

jahan1988
  • Faustino_mabangis143Faustino_mabangis143 Posts: 2Member

Miss RheaMARN1171933 thank you for the advice. I find it really helpful. I have a follow up question. Is it OK that we plan on getting married before sending our EOI? After our assessment results. Thank you so much for your feedbacks

• cacophonycacophony Pasig

Welcome! I'm a ME too. Been waiting for invite for more than 2 years now. I suggest you go for PMV should you wish to bring her there.

20.08.16 | IELTS Exam
    02.09.16 | IELTS Results (L7.5 R7.0 W5.5 S6.5 | OBS6.5)
    15.11.16 | Start of Sydney Trip
    20.11.16 | End of Sydney Trip
    11.02.17 | IELTS Exam
    24.02.17 | IELTS Results (L7.5 R6.5 W6.0 S7.0 | OBS7.0)
    15.05.17 | Started Composing Career Episodes
    22.08.17 | Created EA Account
    27.08.17 | Lodged MSA + RSEA
    01.09.17 | Applied for Fast Track
    04.09.17 | Booked PTE-A Exam Using AECC Voucher
    08.09.17 | EA replied requesting for additional docs
    18.09.17 | PTE-A Exam
    19.09.17 | PTE-A Exam (L70 R75 W69 S87 | OBS73)
    22.09.17 | Submitted additional docs to EA
    26.09.17 | EA positive outcome with 5 years relevant work experience! God is good!
    27.09.17 | Lodged 189 EOI via Skillselect with total of 65 points
    04.10.17 | Lodged 190 EOI via Skillselect with total of 70 points
    CY.2018 | Waiting game
    20.01.19 | Attended CEVAS review sessions
    25.03.19 | PTE-A Exam (L86 R78 W88 S88 | OBS83)
    08.04.19 | PTE-A Exam (L81 R75 W80 S90 | OBS81)
    06.05.19 | PTE-A Exam (L79 R87 W82 S90 | OBS86) - TO GOD BE THE GLORY!
    06.05.19 | Updated 189 and 190 EOI via SkillSelect with total of 75 and 80 points, respectively
    16.11.19 | EOI 189 and 190 auto-updated to 85 and 90 points, respectively

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Faustino_mabangis143 said:
    Miss RheaMARN1171933 thank you for the advice. I find it really helpful. I have a follow up question. Is it OK that we plan on getting married before sending our EOI? After our assessment results. Thank you so much for your feedbacks

I don’t see why you couldn’t. As mentioned, make sure you provide evidences that your relationship is genuine apart from the marriage certificate. You need to prove codependency through emotional, financial, domestic and social aspects. Good luck.