Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

IT Graduate Studies with Chronic Kidney Disease

Hi!

Just wanted to ask if someone who also have chronic kidney disease had trouble applying for a student visa here in Australia. I have IgA Nephropathy and my kidney seem to excrete some protein in my urine. My kidney function is still very good, efgr still high and I won't be needing dialysis for a very very long time if I am able to take care of my eating habits and lifestyle.

Would this be a problem on applying a student visa?

I'll like to add this as well, I have a work here in Philippines that let me work from home. I was planning to not to leave at my job and use my salary from the Philippines to add that to my expenses (if I were able to study in Australia). My salary here was pretty much higher than the monthly minimum wage that would be given for a part time student immigrant.

Would that be okay? Or finding a higher minimum part time job would much be better?