Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Becoming a pharmacist in Australia

YunaYuna sydneyPosts: 5Member

Hello po!

I am a registered pharmacist since 2014 with a 3 year community experience in the Philippines..

Now I am here in Aus with a partner visa and now waiting for my PR hopefully this year.
I've decided I want to pursue my career here.. sayang naman. I understand that I have to apply to have my documents assessed and then take the KAPS exam.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience pursuing their career as pharmacist here in Australia? I am in desperate need of guidance.

Is it worth it? Also how did you go about the documents? What are the chances of getting approved with my experience and qualification?

Any tips, help or advise is much appreciated!

Salamat po