Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

In Need of Assistance

Hello po sa inyong lahat.

I am currently a student in Monash with a student visa. As of yesterday (25/1/2020), I am homeless. I gave my month’s notice back in December as I was no longer able to afford rent as my parents’ business suffered through a lot of clients defaulting their payments or declaring bankruptcy.

I am not looking for money, or even free accomodation. I’m just looking for people in the southeast part of Melbourne, namely around Clayton, Oakleigh East, Mulgrave, etc. to allow me to keep most of my belongings until I get my life, accomodation, and my finances back in order.

This is not a scam. I am not looking to lie, cheat, steal, or do you harm. I promise this on my life.

I’m just a 25 year old guy who was dealt a pretty bad hand these past couple of months.

If anyone is kind enough to allow me to store my belongs or even just give me any advice, my number is 0472614288.

Again, I am not looking to do you any sort of harm. I’m just a regular guy who’s run out of options.

Thank you for reading, and God bless.