Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Training Visa or 407 Visa

Good Day. I came to Sydney with "Training and Research Visa" in the first quarter of 2016. I was in working in Dubai when I apply for this visa to the agency in Sydney. I basically had an interview with the agency and then skype interview with the employer. They then asked me to submit all the visa application requirements and the fees. I waited for around 5 months for my Visa approval, the other guys waited for just a month. Communication are all done via email and skype.
Arrived in Sydney meet the agency, did some orientation with the agency and the employer and started working as a "Chef de Partie on Training". I was doing the same thing as a normal kitchen worker with the salary stated on the contract agreement.
During my time that visa is valid only for around 1 year. Also during that time IELTS or English tests is not required. You can check my website or youtube channel called abroadero kung gusto nyo pang malaman ang iba pang bagay tungkol dito sa experiences ko.
Last Quarter of 2016 when they stop the Training and Research Visa for new application, they then open the new one simply called "Training Visa" or "407 visa". This visa now requires IELTS or Englist Test. Check the website of Australian Immigration for information.

MrAdoboagentx44aeroph