Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Can you get married while on a prospective marriage visa

Hi, I hope I can get some thoughts here. We lodge our offshore PMV application last Sept. 2019. Unfortunately, it will take 2-3 years before it gets approved. I am currently in Australia now as a tourist and bound to go home as soon as there's an available flight. Since I'm in Australia now, can we get married here instead of waiting for our PMV application that is taking forever to be processed? I know none of us are experts here but I do appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks!

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin

Try reading this

• chamarkchamark Posts: 107Member

@Ayie00030 said:
    Hi, I hope I can get some thoughts here. We lodge our offshore PMV application last Sept. 2019. Unfortunately, it will take 2-3 years before it gets approved. I am currently in Australia now as a tourist and bound to go home as soon as there's an available flight. Since I'm in Australia now, can we get married here instead of waiting for our PMV application that is taking forever to be processed? I know none of us are experts here but I do appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks!

yes you can covert from 300 to 309. SA few couple in our GC did that since they are in Oz right now.