Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

5 Steps How We (Family) Became Australian Permanent Residents in 10 Months - FREE ONLINE SESSION

IslanderndCityIslanderndCity AdelaidePosts: 2,274Member, Moderator
edited November 2020 in Working and skilled visas

Kumusta? Due to your persistent requests, I'll do another Free Migration Information Sharing. To be more time efficient in helping new more kababayans, I’ve decided to Level Up my service po sa inyo, this time thru Zoom for my usual (signature) topic 5 Steps How We (Family) Became Australian Family Permanent Residents in 10 Months (How I Did It Myself & Saved 10,000+ Dollars)

I believe thousands of members here knew me (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9HUOJ6MdkYwzViUmatmCjg/about) as the most active moderator especially in the years 2014, 2015, 2016, and thousands of them are already in Australia as Permanent Residents & Citizens now because we worked together with the same goal.

Now, if you just started, or do not know how to start, this is for YOU.
When: 13 Nov 2020 Friday
8:30 pm Au time (6:00 pm Phil time) - zoom opens
8:45 pm Au time (6:15 pm Phil time) - sharing starts

To register, simply email [email protected] the following in this format:

email subject: your name & phone number
1. your age
2. english language test score if taken eg. IELTS, PTE
3. years of employment experience outside Au
4. your highest educational attainment
5. Australian study if taken
6. (leave blank)
7. (leave blank)

—————————————————————————————————-

Zoom ID & password will be emailed back to you.
See you all in another free, exciting, informative, and (as what other pinoyau members said) life-changing session!

Assessed Occupation: Industrial Engineer (IE 233511)
Achieved Goal: Australia PR (Permanent Resident). Thanks God!

...sharpening my core gifts now...
...working on new, better goals...

Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. ~Luke 6:28~

Comments

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,697Member, Administrator, Moderator
    edited November 2020

@IslanderndCity said:
    Kumusta? Due to your persistent requests, I'll do another Free Migration Coaching. To be more time efficient in helping new more kababayans, I’ve decided to Level Up my service po sa inyo, this time thru Zoom for my usual (signature) topic 5 Steps to Become Australian Family Permanent Residents in 10 Months (How I Did It Myself & Saved 10,000+ Dollars and How YOU Can Do It Too)

I believe thousands of members here knew me (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9HUOJ6MdkYwzViUmatmCjg/about) as the most active moderator especially in the years 2014, 2015, 2016, and thousands of them are already in Australia as Permanent Residents & Citizens because we worked together with the same goal.

8:45 pm Au time (6:15 pm Phil time) - coaching starts

1. your age
    6. (leave blank)
    7. (leave blank)

See you all in another free, exciting, informative, and (as what other pinoyau members said) life-changing session!

Just curious, PR within 10 months???? How is that even possible that you can estimate such process within 10 months? Just asking.

The intention to help is very kind and it’s great that thousands of Filipinos before were assisted by such generous act. I can imagine your journey would be inspiring for aspiring migrants. However conducting a zoom webinar to cover what was described above is a big call and a big responsibility to take. I am just mindful if current processes and legislations will be incorporated in this webinar since years 2014, 2015 and 2016 were mentioned above. So many changes have occurred since then including timeline from start to finish especially now with the current crisis we have. A lot is at stake for the attendees so it is important they are guided properly.

Apologies if I have to call out on this post but I am bound by my professional code of conduct to say something.

For aspiring migrants, it is just but right to do further research to understand the whole process. It is definitely beneficial to listen to people who have successfully experienced the whole process. Information one can get from the internet and from other experienced people is undoubtedly abundant however the danger here is when an applicant accidentally takes on board wrong information. It is important to have a good judgement on things. Always be mindful that free information doesn’t mean it’s the official one nor making reference to advice from those who have gone through the journey doesn’t make them qualified to give advice. Nevertheless, no one can stop anyone from accessing information from any form but it is important that aspiring migrants are aware of the risks involved on the method of research that is utilised.

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

@IslanderndCity said:
    Kumusta? Due to your persistent requests, I'll do another Free Migration Coaching. To be more time efficient in helping new more kababayans, I’ve decided to Level Up my service po sa inyo, this time thru Zoom for my usual (signature) topic 5 Steps to Become Australian Family Permanent Residents in 10 Months (How I Did It Myself & Saved 10,000+ Dollars and How YOU Can Do It Too)

I believe thousands of members here knew me (https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9HUOJ6MdkYwzViUmatmCjg/about) as the most active moderator especially in the years 2014, 2015, 2016, and thousands of them are already in Australia as Permanent Residents & Citizens because we worked together with the same goal.

8:45 pm Au time (6:15 pm Phil time) - coaching starts

1. your age
    6. (leave blank)
    7. (leave blank)

Just curious, PR within 10 months???? How is that even possible that you can estimate such process within 10 months? Just asking.

Seems to be a throwback of how the process was back in the days :D 10 months still possible given that all factors relating to the process are in your favour. But in our current situation, for an average applicant, I still think it would take more than 10 months.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor