Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Pinoy CPA to Aussie

Hi there! I am planning to lodge a working and skilled visa. I'm still thinking if I'll DIY or get an agent. BDW, I already failed in my applied student visa due to wrong vocational course na related to business kinuha ko last Jan 2020. Original plan sana is to study para mka work pero now I decided to apply deretso ng PR under this visa. Any experience you can share or tips?

Eligibility: Skill (Management Accountant); Age (25-32 age at the time of visa application) - 30 pts; Work Experience (3to<5 yrs) - 5 pts; English Exam - __ ; Education - 15 pts; Single - 10 pts; NAATI Exam (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters 5 pts) - __ ; Subclass visa 190 (5 pts) - __ ; Subclass visa 491 (provisional for PR 5 pts). Current Total = 60 pts;

Dec 2020: Decided to pursue Aussie PR; Preparing for PTE Acad Exam
02-13-2021: TARGET to take the PTE Exam at IT Park Lahug Cebu City. Hope I can provide the required docs due to restrictions from COVID. Break a leg for me!