Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

491 visa, immigration, and flight

Hello mga kabayan.

I am due to fly for Australia this weekend. I am a health care worker with a 491 visa and an employer (direct hire) but I did not go through the process of getting a POEA clearance anymore since fellow 491 visa holders advised na hindi raw needed for our visa types. The local POEA officer I approached mentioned that 457 yung mga visa na pinoprocess nila. Di rin daw needed ng CFO sticker for 491 visa.

Just wondering if anyone can advise what I will say or present to the PH immigration officer at the airport? Na anxious lang ako na baka ma hold ako sa airport for lacking/missing documents.

Responses are very much appreciated. Thank you very much!