Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ECE - Air Traffic Safety Electronics Personnel (ATSEP)

Hello Po,

I am a registered Electronics Engineer in the Philippines (32 years old). I am currently connected with the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) under the Air Navigation Service.

My work experience in in total has been 7 years already but 4 years of it was under the Job Order status (specified in the contract is "assist" regular personnel in performing tasks).

My Problem is, which pathway should I choose when taking assessment under engineers in australia?

Most of my job functions mostly revolves at the monitoring and maintenance of Communications equipment (VHF-AM radios, Metrological Instruments, Voice communication switches, voice logging systems and other similar equipment) and of Air Navigation Equipment (DVOR/DME).

Sadly, I have not been part of any major installation work/project because every new equipment installation is implemented by the supplier/contractor.

At present I am condisering for the application as a Telecommunications Engineer or
Telecommunications Technician. Is there any suitable alternative that I can apply for given my professional background?

Thank You in advance.