Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for Apartment/House for a family of 4

glazeglaze Posts: 1Member

Hi all! Im new here, i hope anyone who can read my post can help. My family decided to migrate to Perth next year Feb 2022. My husband is a fil-Australian and so are my 2 other kids. I got the tourist visa entry to accompany them but only granted 3montsh stay. I will be applying PR status once we get to Perth. Our biggest dilemma is finding a rental house/apartment. My husband has no close relatives living in Perth and we do not have any idea on pretty much everything we need to do there. I sounds stupid haha pero the desire to move to Oz is stronger than the uncertainties we will face there. I have reached out to PACSI hoping they can help us but got disappointing reply. Can any pls recommend a nice neighborhood in Perth safe for families? And if anybody knows anyone who has a house/apartment up for lease soon? we would like to connect with them. Thank you everyone and more power to all of you!