Ad space available
reach us at [email protected]
Hi Everyone, I managed to get in touch with Yahoo staff and resolve the issue with the emails and notifications should be back. If you feel like disabling email notifications, you can do it via your Preference settings. Click the upper right Gear icon > Edit Profile > Right side Menu > Notification Preferences.

AU Citizenship received last year so thinking of working in Europe or Japan

Hi loose-talk guys,

Clearly off-topic since this forum is mainly for migrating to Australia while here I am thinking about working in Europe or Japan.

As a software developer, I was thinking it might help making it easier to find a job. I suppose the goal is work for 1-2 years in Europe or Japan while making use of the weekends to explore the parts of those countries.

I haven't purchased on any properties in AU yet due to sky-high prices here in Sydney so there's nothing keeping me here; although I do want to buy a house maybe in Brisbane AFTER exploring EU or Japan.

Just wanted to check this forum if someone else had done this already or is planning to do it? Please share your experience and what are the tips you for me (ie. I tried to search for a forum like pinoyau version for pinoy Japan but couldn't find something similar)?

JUN 2021: Australian Citizenship Received
JAN 2015 - JUN 2021: 261313 Software Engineer - Visa (189)

Comments

• kramkramkramkramkramkram Posts: 51Member

If you can take risks, go for it. I wished I was able to do that when I was young but too many responsibilities.